This bag melts my heart

1. That's freakin' beautiful!

I saw it in person at the store today!

2. gorgeous! that vachetta just makes me so nervous. I don't want to have to take that kind of care of something

3. If anyone has pics of it being carried :winkiss: I would be so greatful if you could post!!!

4. Great looking bag.

5. It's a beauty!

6. I don't know...I thought this was a cute bag until I saw it in person. It just looked really cheap, almost like a fake...Perhaps it was just a fluke with the one i saw. Perhaps the "faded" looking stripes just don't do it for me. I love the legacy stripe in the brighter colour, and I like the slim flap in leather, but this version left me cold when i saw it irl.

7. very nice.

8. I think it's darling but when I try to envision myself actually carrying it, I don't see it. I would love to see someone's modeling pics.

9. i have the oxford beauty case- VERY durable.

but i also returned my leather slim tote- it was kinda awkward unless you carry alot.

10. I think it's adorable. It would make an awesome summer bag. Like someone else said though, my only concern would be the vachetta trim. Just be careful with it. :smile:

11. I had it and ended up selling it; I was too afraid to use it. It was also a bit awkward to carry for me anyway (I am 5'1). It is a beautiful bag though.

12. very pretty!