Third Toki for me!

1. Well, I caved in and got myself a Lamore Denaro on eBay! It's a little more than I wanted to pay, but DANG IT I wanted it so bad! I will be so excited when it arrives!

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=230132826802#ebayphotohosting

The seller was great with sending me more photos when I asked and I fell in :heart: with it. This way, when the Lamore Bambinone I ordered for my sister's birthdat arrives, I won't feel as sad that she has such a cute bag! :smile:

2. congrats- it has great print placement!

3. cute!! i saw that too and was tempted. what i love about buying from eBay is the fact that you actually get to see the print placement. If you buy from lesportsac, i think you could only pray you get a good one. lol!!
    Congrats!!

4. I was really hoping to find one with those little coffecups and the sushi on it (I think that is what it is, right?) but I just love the peppers and tea bag and things. I can't wait for it to get here!!!!

5. I was really hoping to find one with those little coffecups and the sushi on it (I think that is what it is, right?) but I just love the peppers and tea bag and things. I can't wait for it to get here!!!!

I was also nervous about using eBay, but the pictures were great and I can tell they were personally taken and not from a brouchure. So that made me feel better about doing BIN.

6. I love the green tea! Yeah it would be cool to have one with the sushi too. Its way cute!!!

7. I just found out I bought it from a fellow tPFer!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

8. lol i was just thinking i saw that exact placement somewhere, thought it was from livejournal. anyways, awesome denaro!

9. Congratz! nice placement...i :heart: the greentea and moofia couple

10. I love that print placement!

11. Me, too! I am so excited! :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: