Third time is a charm!

Congrats Stinam! It's great when things work out after a few disappointing experiences. You are my hero for having this shoe in the 130mm!! I tried the black leather version and had to send them back for not fitting well. It's the 100mm for me.

If anybody is still looking for the 100mm blue suede declics--try calling Barneys Las Vegas. They just opened a week ago and could still have some left. I called them yesterday and they were able to overnight me a pair.

Congrats Stinam! It's great when things work out after a few disappointing experiences. You are my hero for having this shoe in the 130mm!! I tried the black leather version and had to send them back for not fitting well. It's the 100mm for me.

If anybody is still looking for the 100mm blue suede declics--try calling Barneys Las Vegas. They just opened a week ago and could still have some left. I called them yesterday and they were able to overnight me a pair.

YOU ARE FABULOUS! :yes: Can I tell you how unlucky I was when I called some of the other Barney's stores? I was repeatedly told "sold out" before I could finish saying "electric blue declics." :shrugs: Maybe there's still hope for me!

This is the first pair of 120/130 mm shoes I own. I have tried on the 120 mm pigalle many times, could only walk "ok" in them, and the cut didn't seem to work for me.

I think the hidden platform in the Declics makes a difference and the heel on these feels sturdier. I also just got home and tried them on with Insolias and a Dr. Scholl's gel pads. Both of these make a difference and really help prevent my foot from sliding down too much into the shoe.

That's the thing with SAs, some are better than others. Oh, and if you call Las Vegas they are open late, you can catch them until 11 on weeknights as 12 on Friday and Saturday.

I think the hidden platform does a lot for the comfort.

I took a few clearer pics once I got home. I can understand why some of you ladies own this gorgeous color in multiple styles. :yes: I had seen a pair of pigalles at BG in this shade, but they didn't stand out as much as the covered platform shoes like the Rolando and Declic.

Attachments

• IMG_0651.jpg
    IMG_0651.jpg
    150.5 KB · Views: 64
  • IMG_0649.jpg
    IMG_0649.jpg
    127.6 KB · Views: 62
  • IMG_0650.jpg
    IMG_0650.jpg
    122.8 KB · Views: 53
You show those pics and I am in LOVE..... MUST get them now! How are they sized??? Like the Rolando?

I wear a 40 in No Prive slingbacks, VP, Lapano, and Ernesta. I don't have Simples or Pigs to gauge size by. I ordered the dark red Rolando in a 40, and it is too small - my toes are scrunched.

Should I get a 40 or 40.5 in the Declic? Since it is suede does it stretch?:shrugs:

You show those pics and I am in LOVE..... MUST get them now! How are they sized??? Like the Rolando?

I wear a 40 in No Prive slingbacks, VP, Lapano, and Ernesta. I don't have Simples or Pigs to gauge size by. I ordered the dark red Rolando in a 40, and it is too small - my toes are scrunched.

Should I get a 40 or 40.5 in the Declic? Since it is suede does it stretch?:shrugs:

I got them in my rolando size which is 37.5. I originally ordered them in a 37 because I tried the black leather in that size and they fit okay. I was surprised to learn that did not translate to being okay in the suede. My guess is yes, it will stretch, but I think this suede is particularly firm, so I think it will mold rather than stretch.

I took a few clearer pics once I got home. I can understand why some of you ladies own this gorgeous color in multiple styles. :yes: I had seen a pair of pigalles at BG in this shade, but they didn't stand out as much as the covered platform shoes like the Rolando and Declic.

they are just gorgeous!!!i'm in love:heart:

I can't thank you enough for the compliments!:flowers:

I find the suede Declic 120s don't run as narrow as the decollete or the rolando. I got the D-120s in a 38 and was surprised at how roomy the toebox is. I usually size up a 1/2 size from my true 7.5 size to a 38 in the VPs, bruges, simple pumps, but I size up a full size to a 38.5 in the Rolando, Rolande, Decollete, Numero Prive and ernesta.

I suspect the suede may stretch a little, but probably not as much as the suede on the VPs. The toebox on the Declic do have a little structure to hold their shape.

Stinam, OMG I love this shoe!! Congrats because they are super hot! I agree that the blue suede pigalles at BG do not hold a candle to this shoe.

So just to be clear you sized up 1/2 a size from your true US size right? I originally got the 120/130mm declics in my true size, and they were just torture. I am getting them exchanged now for a 1/2 size up and hopefully that will work better. I am seriously thinking about 120mm in blue suede too, this shoe is amazing.

LOL see you went blue crazy like me! They look GORGEOUS on you. So glad you finally were able to grab them! Seriously the compliments will not stop when you wear those babies out. My b/f even loves them so I'm sure your SO will too. :smile: