Thinking of getting this MJ bag, does anybody have it?

I just found out that I'm getting it as a gift in the Chestnut color with black stripes!!! It should be here any day. That particular style is called Hudson. Do a thread search for it. I know there has been a lot of discussion about the whole line. It's the Spring 06 line I think. Also called striping (because all the styles have the stripes of contrasting colored leather).

I have one too, it's taken a little getting used to (it's really heavy IMO, mine is leather-lined, that might be why) but I think it's a classic bag that you'll get a lot of use out of. Congrats!

^I'm getting excited now! I love getting new bags....unfortunately for my dh I like the EXPENSIVE ones! :graucho: I'm next on the list for the Chanel Coco Cabas in Bronze!!! Woohoooo! I see a great Christmas in my future! :yahoo:

Thanks for your input!!

:love: luv my bags, i have the hudson in chestnut and I love it! it is seriously the most gorgeous bag i have ever had. it is heavy, but at 5'3 i can fit it over my shoulder even with a winter coat on. i love her and i am sure you will :heart: :heart: :heart: yours too! congrats and post pics when you pick up your new bag!

elongreach are you still looking for a hudson? how do you like your trish? i was torn between the two- because i really wanted a comfortable shoulder bag (the trish) but i was in love with the shape of the hudson.