Thinking of buying the Trevi PM for my mommy!

1. Hey everyone!! :rolleyes:

It has been a while since I bought my last bag, the Miroir Lockit was the last purchase since which was early August I think?! :confused1:

I am thinking of buying the Trevi PM for my mom as it will be her birthday very soon.

What do you guys think?! Any suggestions!?

Brenda

2. I think it is a beautiful bag! I like the smaller one better, the large is HUGE!

3. I love it!!! It's on my wishlist!!!!

4. I was actually comtemplating on the larger one as my mom carries a few things in it...but from the last time I saw it in the store, I did remember thinking the large one doesn't look as nice as the smaller one?!

I think this bag ooozes class, as this shape is more suited for the 'older' woman IMO, but I am thinking.....I could borrow it sometime...?! :graucho:

5. that's so sweet!

6. Your mom's going to be sooo happy! That bag is sooo cute! It's on my wishlist as well!!

7. Oh, I am SURE she will LVOE it.
    You're very nice to do that for your mom.

8. your mom is so lucky to have you ... as I am sure she deserves it. I'm sure she'll love it!

9. Awww i think its a very nice idea,yup get one for your mum

10. It will be tomorrow when I will be getting the Trevi, I really hope she likes it, it is actually going to be her first designer bag! The thing I am really worried about is how much she would be moaning at me as she doesn't like me 'wasting' my money on her! She is the type who would rather buy a load of food rather than designer products... :wtf:

So....umm....

But I really want her to own a nice bag!! ;)

11. It's a gorgoeus bag I have the PM it fits loads it's not heavy even when full and it's really comfortable both hand/arm held or with the long strap as a shoulder bag

12. My birthday is at the end of this month. I can't imagine ANYONE buying me the Trevi! Lucky Mom!

13. I love the Trevi and I am sure your Mom will too. It is a great bag. I usually carry large bags and the PM is large enough for me. Lucky Mom!

14. I think it would make a great gift for your mommy.

15. Ooooo Claire! When did you get one!? I can't remember reading your thread about it!! :shrugs:

Well in that case I am a little more relieved considering that I want my mom to not just think its an expensive bag! If its comfy and light she might well use it more often! :smile: