Thinking about selling off a few bags....

thanks for the advice on the Carly, I may be heading in that direction. So to the person who posted about what to do when you have kids and how you will bring your regular purse. Well just get like a nice diaper bag and attach a wristlet to it and then if you ever get any time without your kids then you can use your regular bag. Also if you have a stroller with a basket you can go to the mall and put all of your diapering and feeding, clothes changing , toys, drinks etc in that and carry a regular bag. I would be affraid of putting any food items in a coach bag though.

What about selling on Craigslist. That way you wouldn't have to pay fees ,ship etc. I have bought and sold baby items on CL, do you have any experience with coach on CL. I always flag the fakes !

I would keep the turquoise Ergo and sell the vintage one because you already have the whiskey shoulder bag. I would sell the citron bag because although I like the colour, it is not very practical. I would also sell the signature Ali because you already have it in white and natural. Also, I prefer the leather Alis over the signature ones. I think that I would actually keep that denim shoulder tote. It is good for spring/summer outings with your little ones...plus I remember the pics from when you first bought it and it looked FABULOUS on you. SO there you go...that's my $0.02.

You really have a big collection there and you are right, if they are not getting used you
really should sell some of them. My collection is bad as well but I work and while I don't need all my bags I do really use most of them. Here is what I have thus far and I do think I have as many as you. My problem is that I can't sell any of them as I love them
all. I think we all have issues with this one because as soon as I sell one or return one, I regret it, in other words I cannot sell them. Good luck with your decision.

1. Legacy Ali White
2. Legacy Ali Natural
3. Legacy Ali Black
4. Legacy Ali Brown
5. Legacy Ali Whiskey
6. Legacy shoulder bag 06 whiskey
7. Ergo vintage vachetta tote
8. Ergo large Turquoise tote
9. Ergo Patent Leather Hobo
10. Bleeker Laced Flap Walnut
11. Bleeker Duffle Bottle Green
12. Bleeker Duffle Pool (I just ordered this one)
13. Heritage Stripe Tote Pink
14. Thompson Hobo Toffee
15. Legacy Mandy Black
16. Legacy Mandy Whiskey
17. Legacy Gigi Clay

You really have a big collection there and you are right, if they are not getting used you
really should sell some of them. My collection is bad as well but I work and while I don't need all my bags I do really use most of them. Here is what I have thus far and I do think I have as many as you. My problem is that I can't sell any of them as I love them
all. I think we all have issues with this one because as soon as I sell one or return one, I regret it, in other words I cannot sell them. Good luck with your decision.

1. Legacy Ali White
2. Legacy Ali Natural
3. Legacy Ali Black
4. Legacy Ali Brown
5. Legacy Ali Whiskey
14. Thompson Hobo Toffee
15. Legacy Mandy Black
16. Legacy Mandy Whiskey
17. Legacy Gigi Clay

Liz, you ROCK the Ali's! :tup:

I'm so confused:confused1:

I so understand what you are going through girl. :sad: It is hard!!! Do you have a white ali too? Hmm... maybe wait and get the natural ali and see how you like her? I like the siggy but the ali is one bag I definitely prefer in leather... but the leather especially natural will have a little more upkeep, and you have some nice leathers too. What bags do you currently own?

1. Legacy Ali White
2. Legacy Ali Natural
3. Legacy Ali Black
4. Legacy Ali Brown
5. Legacy Ali Whiskey
14. Thompson Hobo Toffee
15. Legacy Mandy Black
16. Legacy Mandy Whiskey
17. Legacy Gigi Clay

Wow, your collection is awesome!!!

I have

1. Legacy Ali White
2. Legacy Ali Khaki/Black Sig
3. Legacy Ali Natural (coming soon)
4. Legacy Shoulder Bag '06 Whiskey
5. Legacy Shoulder Bag '07 Citron
6. Legacy Satchel '06 Pond
7. Legacy Little Flap '06 Black/Black Sig
8. Ergo Largo Hobo Vachetta leather
9. Ergo Large Hobo Turquoise
10. Signature Stripe Large Tote Denim
11. Large Carly Brown/Brown Sig
12. Gramercy Top Handle Black
13. Hamptons Classic Signature Hippe Khaki/Mahogany
14. Hamptons Satin Swingpack Pink
15. Bleecker Large Duffle Magenta (will probably go back)
16. Straw Motif Bee demi (I totally forgot about this one!)

I could stand to lose a few of these, I think... I don't want to miss any of them... and I do use them all.. just not that much to need so many.

Well if you are getting rid of one Ergo, I say keep the turqouise one. As for the rest of them, if you don't use them much, get rid of them. I'm also a SAHM and I don't switch my bags much so right now I have 4 and that feels like WAY too many, lol!