thinking about getting my first gucci...

1. I need a tote for this school year, big enough to carry my books... anyone have any faves that they would sugest?
    Thank you!

2. I'd recommend Positano Large Top Handle... I think it comes in both the beige/ebony monogram and Black leather..

1.jpg 2.jpg
  3. I love that brown one!!! :nuts:
    Must... gettt... now!!! :drool:

4. It's black actually but I don't know what is wrong with the colors in the photo. :confused1:

5. How about these

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

6. The one with white trim will get dirty on the corners though.. My friend's pretty careful with hers (she has the one with the little bow) and it got dirty within a few months...

7. I like the good ol' shopping tote :p

8. go for the jolicoeur tote, the charms are so cute!

9. I think the 2, 3, or 4th one that beljwl posted would be good for school the one with the scarf is a bit fancy for school and the strap would probably hurt in my opinion.

10. I have the medium jolicoeur with rose leather gorgeous! There are other colors and yes the charms are soo cute. I also have the Positano white leather with the red scarf its big and beautiful ! The black abbey tote is also TDF on my wishlist for a diaper bag:smile:

Gucci Jolicoeur medium tote rose 137396.jpg gucci 146247 black large shopper bag.jpg
  11. I like the one on the left, what's that style called?

12. What is this one? Love it!

[​IMG]

13. ^That is the large jolicoeur tote.

14. Thanks, I may just have to go look at that one :smile: