Think Mink

There is a Golden Isle that's on eBay. It says the size is XL, but it lists the shoulder width at 14"' which I think is too narrow for an XL.
Here's the item number:
I'm not getting a match to the item number. 14" is definitely too small to be an XL. I finally found it in my Golden Isle Fox coat saved search. I don't think it's an XL & according to the measurements wouldn't fit. Thank you, tho.

Last edited:
Reactions: KathyB
Not too many more chances this winter to wear any of my furs, but it was in the 30's this morning, so I wore this one. I love it, it is pastel mink tails and is so lightweight, stroller length or 3/4 length, whichever is more descript. View attachment 4675747 View attachment 4675748
I like coats with the chevron mink tail design! I need to post a pic of my recent vintage mink purchase.

Not too many more chances this winter to wear any of my furs, but it was in the 30's this morning, so I wore this one. I love it, it is pastel mink tails and is so lightweight, stroller length or 3/4 length, whichever is more descript. View attachment 4675747 View attachment 4675748
Great coat. Love the sculpted took of it. This morning was perfect for it!!!