Think I will sell/trade big pocket...

1. ...is there a place on the forum specifically for trading? I know there is one for eBay, but I would rather give a PF person dibs before I list on eBay, especially with the problems associated with eBay lately! I would like to trade for another Paddy...the medium pocket or something similar in size/shape. I am open to suggestions! Feel free to PM me, or let me know the "appropriate" place for this post! Thanks!

Chloe Mousse Big Pocket on desk.jpg Chloe Mousse Big Pocket in chair.jpg Chloe Mousse Big Pocket outside.jpg
  2. Market place, just put in WTS/WTT in your title. It doesn't need to be an ebay auction anymore either

3. I :heart: that bag!!! Would you take a shaven head???

4. LOL! Then I would need the bag to carry it!

5. Thanks! I will post it there!

6. LOL

7. Okay...it is now posted as WTT/WTS in the marketplace (or will be once our moderator approves it). Thanks!

8. Does anyone know how long it takes for a post in Marketplace to be approved? I am not seeing mine. It has been a while since I posted it...just hoping I didn't *not* post it by mistake?!

9. Hi,
    I think your bag is beautiful. You were wondering if I would like to trade my anthrocite paddy, but I think the big pocket bag is a little too big for me. Great offer though. Thanks!

10. No problem!:biggrin: I am sure someone here would like to give it a good home! Hopefully it will be up on the Marketplace soon!

11. I have a ton of Guccis,Pradas ,Fendi,LV's....anything other than Chloe you would trade with...???

12. Hmm. Maybe a Spy or a LV multicolour Speedy? Haven't really thought about that. Willing to consider!

13. Let me know what kind of bags you like.I have quite alot of them...some never worn( I feel too guilty to return ones my hubby bought me)....I love your bag...and I like my bags big....the color is amazing...

14. The dark brown Box is back up on the Bergdorf and NM site if you're still interested.

15. Thanks Roey!