Things you love about BV...

vstefaniee said:
I love Bottega Veneta handbag because of its exquisite craftsmanship. I bought my first Bottega Veneta bag from http://www.bottegavenetabags.net/ and I will colect more Bottega Veneta bags because they are so attractive.

Hi vstefaniee! Welcome to BV. I just took a look at the website you referenced and suggest you might want to get your new items authenticated by the experts here. I am not one of them but I do own many BV bags. The prices on this site seem extremely low! Don't panic. Just a suggestion and welcome again.

Hi vstefaniee! Welcome to BV. I just took a look at the website you referenced and suggest you might want to get your new items authenticated by the experts here. I am not one of them but I do own many BV bags. The prices on this site seem extremely low! Don't panic. Just a suggestion and welcome again.

Oh dear, it that site for real? :shocked:

I fell in love with BV with it's attention to detail and understated elegance :smile:

How BV has remained true to its artisanal heritage and quality
The leather that defines "divine"..
The awesome colours that make ones heart stop
And where I live I spot only one BV for every 10 Chanels - and usually on a sophisticated understated lady.. :smile:)

---Fantastically soft leather
---Extremely comfortable to carry around
---You notice the quality before the brand
---You don't see it around as often as some other bags :smile:

And where I live I spot only one BV for every 10 Chanels - and usually on a sophisticated understated lady.. :smile:)
BVs are still a rare breed in the silicon valley. I really don't understand why. I see oh so many Chanels, even in my local WFM markets in Cupertino and Los Altos. I'm headed down to OC this week for biz. I usually spot many BVs in Costa Mesa and Laguna Beach. Hope to report back on my sightings and make a quick trip to the boutique at South Coast. The weather is expected to be great, so my Violet with clear PVC detail satchel will make her maiden SWA flight.

The only designer that creates the lightest bags on earth and one of the few true breed of creative team full of creativity mixing the materials, coming up with all sorts of new twists in its creations. Look no further, the BV Knots which had been made in various ways and designs.

Plus, the only designer that don't have a major, long waiting lists. Most can still get what they want from the Boutique at the end of the day.;)

I have to say that I am falling in love with my BV more and more each day
I carry my bag every day
I am not careful with it at all
I don't put it on the floor (except in my bedroom)
I don't baby it
I have had several mishaps with it and I must say that my bag and shoes have survived beautifully

I totally agree with everything you lovelies have said but also, for me, it is that when thinking about BV's I find myself thinking more about the bag in the context of my lifestyle rather than trying to fit the 'it' bag into my lifestyle. When I see a killer bag on the pages of Vogue, I never think 'hrrrm, I hate needing to hand carry my evening bags and that has no strap.' With BV, however, I find myself evaluating what I need and want from a bag and knowing that BV will have a truly lovely piece to fit that need.

I love the suede lining. For me it is a pleasure to reach in and feel that soft suede that only I can see. The attention to quality and luxury that is not "on display" is something that makes me love BV.

I am new to BV. Recommended by a gf given that am expecting.
Got my first piece a few days ago.
It's So much lighter. Fine workmanship. Soft Nappa leather.
I like it so much that I am looking out for the next piece!