Things everyone seems to like but you

Fake tans via spray-on machines--I don't advocate tanning though
Jude Law
J.Lo
Alcohol
Premium denim, i.e. Citizens, Rock & Republic, Seven for All Mankind, Paige, etc.
Blackberries--the phone
Wal-Mart

Okay, I'm back. This is very therapeutic. I read some of your answers and realized there are a few things I left out.

Champaigne, beer, cilantro, filo dough (reminds me of having morning sickness when I was preggers), Star Wars movies, Batman movies (enough already for both, thank you.), thong shoes of any kind, shoes with kitten heels, jackets with fringes, vacation cruises, bluetooth for your cell phone ANYWHERE BUT inside of your car (the hands free driving thing makes perfect sense to me but it just looks soooo dumb in the mall!), bulky plain white leather sneakers on women (I don't know.....just bugs me) and seeing grown women in Burberry plaid pants. No one over age 4 should be wearing those.

Whew! I'll probably be back again....who needs to pay a therapist? I've got the PF!

Oh boy! I can't stand Seinfeld, Everybody loves Raymond(not!), Friends, pretty much all sitcom television (too predictable), beer, wine, rap music, those plastic, colored clogs people are wearing now, sunbathing.

Sienna Miller (people call her an innovative dresser. I think she just looks RIDICULOUS!)

Napoleon Dynamite (saying "Idiot!" and "Gosh!" once in awhile is funny, but an entire movie of that just got annoying.)

I'll add a few more ....

anything Juicy Couture
amusement park rides
Oprah
baseball caps .... I'm sooooooooo sick of seeing guys wearing baseball caps everywhere all day long!
sweats worn outside the house or gym
karioke (splg)
football

-Victoria Beckham - fashion victim, boring
-the LV alma (sorry, it's not really the bag either, just what I associate with it)
-fanny packs
-populistic politicians and the people who vote for them... some people are so naive!

..... DRAMA ..... every one seems to like Drama ... i like my drama ONSTAGE only ....

..... fake bags ... so many people love em:throwup:

.... but contrary to most of you very virtuous ladies ... I love my Rum ... but good for you guys! - I'll drink enough for you guys dont worry!:smile: