Thickskin - Vip In Lava At Cost- $225!!! Don't Miss Out!!

1. :tup::tup::tup:FOR ALL THOSE VIP LOVERS!

Doors are almost closed here at Thickskin so take advantage of this amazing offer. VIP in lava AT COST!
    Here’s a pic of the VIP in lava. Unbelievably gorgeous!

TERMS:

All Sales Final
    Check or Money order pre-payment
    Price: $225 (includes shipping / no tax)
    First come – first serve

2. No pic...what is lava? black?

3. Sounds interesting? I tried finding pics online but couldn't find any.

4. Sorry,...that was the extent of the email.

5. I found this pic of the Thickskin VIPx bag from toutie.com is this it??

[​IMG]<SCRIPT type=text/javascript>setImgWidth();</SCRIPT>

6. I think there are pics of a VIP in the old thickskin thread... I don't think that is the one - VIPx vs. VIP is a big diff (if I remember correctly...).

7. I'm sorry..I knew it wasn't the bag but thought perhaps the color might be lava...or is lava more of a grey color.

8. I wonder what the lava color looks like? I probably shouldn't buy another bag but...

9. IF my memory is correct, lava is blue......anyone email Cordila to ask for a photo?
    Funny, have not received an email from her about this sale. I'll just go ahead and email her.
    Thanks "bag-dear" for posting!

10. You are welcome dcblam!!

11. <TABLE style="BORDER-RIGHT: #dbdbdb 1px solid; BORDER-TOP: #dbdbdb 1px solid; BORDER-LEFT: #dbdbdb 1px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #dbdbdb 1px solid" cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 align=center><TBODY><TR><TD align=middle>[​IMG]<SCRIPT type=text/javascript>setImgWidth();</SCRIPT> </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

FOR ALL THOSE VIP LOVERS!

Doors are almost closed here at Thickskin so take advantage of this amazing offer. VIP in lava AT COST!
    Here’s a pic of the VIP in lava. Unbelievably gorgeous!

TERMS:

All Sales Final
    Check or Money order pre-payment
    Price: $225 (includes shipping / no tax)
    First come – first serve

(I just received this from Cordila.)

12. Thanks bagachondriac! You always post great finds and we all appreciate it :smile:

I shot her an email to see if there was any left. I like this gray color more. I saw the post of the jungle one but that was definitely not my style... This color seems more subdued and less crazy for me. Does anyone know what the quality of these bags are like? Ok After this definitely a bag ban. I just bought a bag prior to wanting this one today... and still waiting on the mma bag.

13. You're very welcome. Oddly enough, I didn't order anything from this sale. Tonight, I stopped to count the # of bags I had purchased since October and I started feeling a bit guilty (just a bit! LOL!). Would you believe 17? One, I sold to my sister and two others are being returned to NM. I have just got to stop this madness. I am literally stalking NM for their clearance sales and feel that if it's cute and over 60% off that I must buy it. Next week, my MIL and stepsons will be with us and since we will be staying at our weekend home where we don't have cable, I won't be tempted as much. I say 'as much' because there's only 8 miles between the two homes and I always drive over to the main residence during the day to go online. On the other hand, I might be too busy with the family over the holiday to bother. If I distance myself for a week or so from the temptation....do you think I'll be cured???

14. Duranie -
    okay babe, you are gonna have to post some modeling pics of you and your VIP in Jungle so we can size-up the bag......AND....are the straps long enough to comfortably fit on your shoulder....with a coat?
    How do you like your VIP? Is the bag heavy? Give us details, babe.
    I think the Lava with the current hardware looks fab.
    thanks babe -
    :tup: