"Thickskin" brand bags...

Loganz

older, not wiser
O.G.
Dec 16, 2005
I found this website years ago; back when spending $400 on a bag was not going to happen.

I just revisited it (the website) and now I am curious if any of you gals have any experience with the brand??

I have attached my faves from their line, they have really cool man-bags too. www.thickskin.net

Attachments

• rockstar-bag-rockstar-big.jpg
    rockstar-bag-rockstar-big.jpg
    142.6 KB · Views: 166
  • rockstar-bag-vip-big.jpg
    rockstar-bag-vip-big.jpg
    28.2 KB · Views: 207
  • vision-bag-bucketbag-big.jpg
    vision-bag-bucketbag-big.jpg
    21 KB · Views: 189
I've heard of them before. I actually wanted a bag of theirs, the first one you posted b/c the brass knuckle look was original IMO. Once I get all the bags on my wish list, I might consider getting it still.

Loganz said:
I found this website years ago; back when spending $400 on a bag was not going to happen.

I just revisited it (the website) and now I am curious if any of you gals have any experience with the brand??

I have attached my faves from their line, they have really cool man-bags too. www.thickskin.net

Hmm...I just saw the bag in the middle pic on a site somewhere on sale.

Which one, I don't have a clue. LOL If you need it, I will try and find it.:biggrin:

Bjara said:
Hmm...I just saw the bag in the middle pic on a site somewhere on sale.

Which one, I don't have a clue. LOL If you need it, I will try and find it.:biggrin:

Really?? I would just be curious to know who sold the bags online?

If you do find it please do post it. :biggrin:

Loganz said:
Really?? I would just be curious to know who sold the bags online?

If you do find it please do post it. :biggrin:

Blondette.com (got it from the Hayden Harnett thread)

They just have the middle pic...on sale $440, 20% off with code toutie. :biggrin:

I almost didn't find it! LOL