THey're here! They're here! Come see my new goodies :D

1. :yahoo: Finally!! My new goodies are home!!!!! Bought them a month ago but had to wait for my supersweet BF to bring them to me from the States... And after giving him a warm welcome home hug, it was time to welcome my new babies.. :love:
    BTW, I got the belt and Novacheck bag in Europe, the latter through the link of luisaviaroma mellyjr posted (thanx for that!! :flowers:) but was anxiously waiting for my mini manor, the hat and the red small quilted bag..

After this I put myself on a purseban (which may speak for itself, lol!), but I don't mind because I get to enjoy these beauties!!
    (I'm quite excited about them, can you tell?! lol)

Boy, do I LOVE Burberry... :girlsigh: ;)

newgoodiesbrbrr.jpg
  2. Such a pretty collection of Burberrys! I really love the small red quilted bag! :heart:

3. congrats, enjoy them!

4. love it.......thanks for sharing

5. You got some really cute things. I can't wait to get a nova check tote for myself.

6. [​IMG]

Wow! What a haul! I love everything!

7. Congrats! Cute hat!

8. Love all of your goodies!

9. omg i love that hat! adorable collection

10. Love your new goodies! Lovin' that hat!

11. Congrats- love the check manor!

12. Great choices!! :tup: I bet the hat looks SO adorable on. Will you wear the matching accessories with the bags or separately?

13. Thanx ladies for your nice comments!!

Tigress: I think so, maybe not all the time and probably only 1 accessory at a time with the bag (don't want to come off as a burberry junky, that's a secret I only share with you girls ;)... lol)
    But I do love buying matching stuff!

14. That hate is so cute!

15. oooooooooooooooo i loveee ur mini manor... i too have the red small quilted bag and i love it!! congrats xx