They're here! My Papillon and Pochette!

1. Haha, my husband made a joke that my Pug and I are going to be on a first name basis with the Fed Ex man, since this is the third delivery I've had this month. So when I opened the door, I almost died of embarassment when he greeted my Pug by his name! :shame:

I'm so excited!! Here they are!

my Papillon 26 and Pochette Accessoires: :yahoo:

And my growing family...

My husband looked at the invoice and shouted "Good God almighty! I could've bought so many parts for my truck for these prices!"

Then laughed at me while I took pictures...until I reminded him that when he first got his truck, he took around 300 pictures! That shut him up quick! :graucho:

So, I'm on a self imposed ban until my birthday, which is May 2007. I need to really use all of my three bags before I keep purchasing any more. I think for my birthday I'll be getting a few wallets. I already have enough money saved for a Cles, but my husband is stomping his foot, saying I'm breaking our agreement of no more LV after these two bags. And he's right.

Dang it! I hate it when he's right!! ;)
  2. Such cute group shot!!!:love: CONGRATS on your latest buys!!!:yahoo:
  3. What a pretty family!! Congrats, they are all gorgeous!
  4. haha! congrats!
    i like the fed ex man cuz he remembered ur pugs name!
  5. Congrats.
  6. Very nice, thanks for sharing.

7. very nice congrats also love your LV...I have the is such a great bag...the papillion is so sweet and the pouchette is a staple
  8. Very nice!
  9. Congrats, my next purchase is the pochette!
  10. Congratulations! Love the mono canvas family photo and they look so lovely together! LOL...u and ur husband sound like a cute couple and love that the fedex man remembered ur pug's name...
  11. Congrats! Love the family shot!
  12. Nice family! :yes:
  13. Oh but you need the cles!!:yes: Very nice collection.
  14. have a beautiful collection!
  15. Gorgeous bags!!! :drool: