They're here! Coach Heritage Stripe in khaki/pink

1. They're finally here and I am inlove :heart:! I love the tatersall lining. I wish it's reversible!

Coach Heritage Stripe in khaki/pink small tote, wristlet and mini skinny

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

tpfcoachheritagetoteboxes.jpg tpfcoachheritagetote.jpg tpfcoachheritagetote2.jpg tpfcoachheritagewistletmini.jpg tpfcoachheritageset.jpg
  2. Oh wow!!! looks great! i love how you have the set... at first i was like whats in the boxes? and BAM there they are!

3. btw love the stripe down the coach fob.. never seen that before

4. Loooveeee it!

Do you mind doing a modeling pic of the tote for size reference?

5. Pretty pretty pretty! I better just go ahead and give in now before it's too late!

6. That is just too cute!!!! Is this the style that has the canvas coated? If so, how does it feel? Ejoy all of your new beauties!!!!! I love the pink!!!!

7. What a gorgeous family photo! That bag keeps calling my name :graucho::lol:

Enjoy your new goodies :tup:

8. those are pretttttty!

9. Beautiful! Congrats!

10. Beautiful! Everybody seems to be getting their stuff today and I love opening up all the threads to see pictures. Your stuff is gorgeous! Congrats!

11. sooo pretty!!!!!

12. congrats, I love pink!!! :tup:

13. OMG, i LOVE that set. it didn't say anything to me before but thanks to you, i hear a faint calling...hehe

14. What a happy looking pink family! You'll have to post some modeling pics for us.

15. GORGEOUS!!!!!!! I cannot WAITTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT for the Fedex guy to come with mine today too!!!!!!!! AAAAAAHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!

So pretty! CONGRATS!!! :smile: