They tried to make me go to rehab and i said no, no, no...

Love your title and collection!! Bal Bags aren't a bad thing to be addicted to in my opinion (sorry for being enabling) - but I understand as I'm seeing no end to my collection either;)

Love your title and collection!! Bal Bags aren't a bad thing to be addicted to in my opinion (sorry for being enabling) - but I understand as I'm seeing no end to my collection either;)

i agree, balenciaga bags are good addictions, not bad things at all. buying a new bag can make me feel happier when i'm down. i feel satisfied when i look at all my collection.
and when i'm cold i can put my bag on me to keep me warm!!! ha ha ha:upsidedown::yes:

I love your cool color collection. So many beautiful bags and the combination together looks lovely!! ALso, I loove the title. So funny! Probably true for too many of us.

dear delmilano ^_^

your collection sure growing fast!
I like your shoulder more than mine now:love:

i've sold some bags and got some brand new bags coming soon :yahoo:

city, your white shoulder is beautiful, i love this style a lot, used it every week-end since i got it, thanks for helping me find it.
i've seen your new red and green additions, beautiful pop bags, I love them. and of course, i drooled when i saw your black first and city, with great yummy leather.:love:
i'm waiting impatiently for 08 turquoise, the printemps haussmann told me they'll get it very soon, in a week or so. :woohoo: