They really are cute but...

1. Could anyone walk in them? The website (elite-heels.com) says the 6 inch blue ones are the best sellers - can you believe it?

Andrea

elite 44_0.jpg elite 55_0.jpg
  2. I couldn't, but they are cute! I can't believe they are best sellers though. :p

3. oww

4. nice but probably not meant to be worn....

5. OMG...IMPOSSIBLE to walk in!!!!!!!!

6. Here are the blue ones I was talking about. They are the best sellers. Hard to believe. I really do think they're cute - I'm just afraid I would break my neck in those heels - LOL

Andrea

elite 25_0.jpg
  7. Holy smokes! I could probably walk 2 feet before falling flat on my face. :p

8. Cute, but I wouldn't even make it two steps. They wouldn't be as cute with me lying on the road next them. :nuts:

9. wouldn't you essentially be walking on your tippy toes? :confused1: i'm not afraid of walking in them so much as i am of trying to put my foot in it :wtf:

10. Woah. That's absolutely insane!

11. I bet people aren't actually walking in those shoes as much as they are laying down :graucho:

12. There is no way I could walk in those shoes! Wow, hard to believe that they are the best seller!

Quote: I bet people aren't actually walking in those shoes as much as they are laying down :graucho:
    LOL Nishi!

13. I can believe they are top sellers ... people probably aren't wearing them out that much. They're gorgeous, like little works of art. More like collector's (or fetish) items.

14. No, I could never walk around in them. I can barely walk in the Louboutin Pigalles.

15. Meh..it's like Barbie Doll shoes :O
    Do the people who make these shoes ACTUALLY walk in them? lol
    best seller? *rolls eyes* don't think so :/