they fixed it!

1. okay, so some of you know it's been a pretty miserable week for me. so, things were bound to get better- right?

oh yes. they have!

just got a call from coach...aaannnnddd- they FIXED the turnlock on my whiskey legacy shoulder! i was SO afraid they couldn't fix it because it was one of the first legacy bags (the ones with the bad turnlocks!)

my sa wanted to be the one to call me about it- she knew i loved that bag and how much i didn't want a replacement! (for the fact that whiskey isn't available and because i took incredible care of this one...i always got compliments on how beautifully i took care of the leather)

do you know how great it is to answer your phone and have the person on the other line go "katherine! guess what!" and have them literally giggling out of happiness for you?!

2. Yay!!!! Glad they were able to fix it for you!!
  3. Katherine, great news, I am so happy for you! :woohoo:
    I had no idea about the turnlock problem until I read the posts on it!
    Hooray for you, so glad it all worked out.

Please send some "good karma" my way when you get a chance I am having one of those weeks as well! lol
    TGIF, even if it is the 13th, TGIF!
  4. oh man, it IS friday the 13th! (best friday the 13th EVER)

your week will get better. hang in there. :heart:
  5. Wonderful!! I am so happy for you kallison!!
  6. Katherine, I cannot tell you how happy I am for you right now!! That is the best news to hear!! Hopefully this is a sign of things to come and everything else will fall into place! Then you must celebrate with a new bag! hahahhahaahahhaa!!!! :graucho: :roflmfao:
  7. GREAT NEWS! That is such a relief to know that you will get YOUR bag back - the one you took care of and LOVE. :O)

I'm sure you'll give "her" a big hug when she gets home! :p ENJOY
  8. i can't afford any enabling right now!

unless they have it at macy's. then i'll just charge it (it's not REAL money anyways...) :graucho:
  9. :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo:

told you things would get better!! ;) what a great start to the day!
  10. now if that other crap can just get resolved, i'll be good!
  11. congrats on getting your bag back and I will send good vibes your way for the other stuff going on.
  12. Glad you got it fixed!
  13. That's great!

Everything else will come together, too, you just wait and see. :flowers:
  14. Hooray!!!! I'm happy for you and encouraged that maybe there's hope for my Carly.
  15. Kallison im so happy that they could fix it for you!!