They arrived!!!!

1. Yay my birthday prezzies arrived!!!! Im so excited, despite being late home from work and starving hungry and running late for my driving lesson, i spent ages opening the box and taking pictures :biggrin:
    They're the most beautiful bags i've ever seen:love: No wonder you all spend so much! Im definatly hooked and i just had to share my excitment.

Anyways apologise for the poor photos (they're taken on my phone camera). I'll post more when my camera film gets developed (i havent entered modern life yet and gone digital).

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. And the lovely wapity which is just as gorgeous as everyone says.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

3. Congratulations!:biggrin:

4. What a great birthday for you! Have a happy one every time you use your lovely new gifts.

5. Congrats theyre beautiful :biggrin:

6. Thanks! I cant stop looking at them, but i bet my mum will make me put them away until my big day when she gets home grrrr. They're such a great size aswell considering i didnt go to the LV store in the end to try them on. Haha in the process of uploading my pics i got so excited i dropped my phone all the way down the stairs (luckily it surrived but i think its time for a new one anyway).

7. Congrat's ... Enjoy!

8. YAY!!! GREAT BUYS!!!!!!!!!:love:

9. Congrats!!! Hmm, since you got these sorta pre-birthday, maybe u can get something else for your bday?? LOL! j/k! Now you know how my mind works..

10. Congratulations! I don't blame you for being excited! I love them both! The Wapity is adorable! Thanks for the pictures!

11. :nuts: Congratulations - they're lovely! I'm so jealous - I won't get anything that nice for my birthday.

12. Great birthday goodies! Nice unwrapping pics :smile:

13. YEA !!!!!!! ANOTHER PH owner!!!! I love mine, you'll be amazed at how much stuff you can cram in that bag!

14. I think they were supposed to come to my house. JK. Gorgeous -- you have the two items I have been looking at. Congrats.

15. Congrats & happy birthday!