These were in my closet BUT ... PICS

No question - you need the basic Black City!!! It's the must-have item for every gal's Bbag collection.

Personally I find the First far too small, and the twiggy far too sausage-y.

IMO the twiggy is absolutley NOT too sausage-y (lol what a word)!
Only if it is overstuffed, but usually the twiggy has the perfect non sausage look!
lol I always get a little annoyed when ppl call the twiggy a sausage, or does THIS look like a sausage? ;)

black twiggy or city! Actually I Love all the styles u mentioned above...a black city and black first are must-haves IMO and a black twiggy is also in my wishlist.... Good luck!

IMO the twiggy is absolutley NOT too sausage-y (lol what a word)!
Only if it is overstuffed, but usually the twiggy has the perfect non sausage look!
lol I always get a little annoyed when ppl call the twiggy a sausage, or does THIS look like a sausage? ;)

Its GORGEOUS!!! I think i will either get a Twiggy (never seen one IRL) or either a first ... which I have owned and loved. I have been so interested in a twiggy though. Thanks for posting

Black City..oh yes!!..have you tried Cincinnati , Indianapolis or Chicago for a store that carries Balenciaga? depending on your area of KY the drive is 'do-able'..I live in Southern Indiana and Chicago is a 5 hour drive, and Cinci and Indi are only a couple of hours away.. it's good to hear of a fellow TPFer in KY I have never ever had an authentic Bbag sighting in our area!

Ky girl here too!

Just to add to the mix opinion here, if you like a bigger bag, the Black Part time is like a larger twiggy and city combined. It is slightly longer than the city and about the same height (giving it the dread word -- but you get the idea -- "sausagy") effect. I like the sausage effect of Twiggy and even better of part time. I carry a lot of junk around however. My 2 cents...good luck with your decision. If you decided on the black RH city, there is no way to beat that. Though I must say my Mogano (dark chocolate brown) city is a great bag too!!!:girlsigh:

Thanks so much guys, I am either going to get a Black city or Black first in RH. I just found out that I can get a city or first in the Vert Deau too so this is making it sooooooooooooo hard to decide. UGGGGGGGGGGGGG I want them all!!!

A black bbag is such a staple!!

But the VD is soooo pretty :girlsigh:

... go for the black!! :yes:

Thanks so much guys, I am either going to get a Black city or Black first in RH. I just found out that I can get a city or first in the Vert Deau too so this is making it sooooooooooooo hard to decide. UGGGGGGGGGGGGG I want them all!!!