These two products are amazing!

1. Neutrogena Healthy Skin Glow:

This stuff is supposedly a foundation but it doesn't feel like that at all! You can't tell I'm wearing anything at all yet it makes my skin look flawless (I have pretty good skin to start with as well though) and it doesn't have that awful feeling that most foundations have on my skin. This isn't for someone who needs a lot of coverage though. It just makes good skin look even better.

Biore Self-Heating Mask:

This makes my skin glow! It's very fun to put on IMO and it feels good too. There are these tiny little blue "bubbles" in it that burst open when you rub it in and heat up the mask (hence the name LOL). I can honestly say that the first time I used this, my skin looked so radiant. I personally like this better then the Queen Helene's Mint Julep mask because with the other mask, while it sucks out the oil, it leaves my skin blah (it doesn't leave it looking bad.. just kind of tired and dry).

2. I think I might try the Neutogeno foundation. It sounds perfect. Is it anything like Stilla's tinted moisturizer? I love that stuff!

3. Liz, I have a question about the mask. Does it unclog your pores like the QH mask? If it rivals the QH mask I definitely have to try it for myself!

4. ^^ I wouldn't say it completely extracts them but it leaves it looking very fresh and radiant. My skin is oily yet it can easily become dry for some reason that I still haven't figured out. If you're skin is very oily then I'd probably say the mint mask would be better but this is worth a shot! It's my current favorite skin care product LOL.

5. I think I'll give it a try. I'm a product junkie.. :push:

6. I've been using a QVC brand that I like, but thanks for the tip.

7. I Love the Biore self-heating mask! I use it once a week, and my last breakout was probably 2 years ago. Never tried the Neutrogena foundation, but I love their cleansers, thanks for the recommendations!