These should be my last loot for the year...

1. During the InCircle event, I snatched up 2 of my favorite bags.

The first is the MB 228...which I am actually still contemplating if it is too big on me. Remember that I got the 227 a month ago, but there were a couple of problem spots? Anyway that's actually the size that I really, really should have.
    [​IMG]

my modeling pic...

[​IMG]

What do you Pfer's think?

Then my second bag is one that I really should have bought long ago ... if it wasn't because that there were so many other temptations..:push:

The lovely Black Cavier Jumbo Classic with silver HW...which I simply adorn!:love:

[​IMG]

my modeling pic...

[​IMG]

Well, I told DH that I won't be buying anymore Chanel for the rest of year...hehe...thank goodness that there are only a couple more months till 2008.:sweatdrop:

2. I think that both look good on you hwever I actually lke the MB on you more than the jumbo!

Congrats!!!

3. They are beautiful and look incredible on you! Congrats.

4. THEY ARE BOTH GORGEOUS AND NOT TOO BIG AT ALL....ENJOY:heart:h

5. WOW!! They look awesome! Congrats.

6. They're GORGEOUS on you especially the blk met!no big at all!Congrats!:nuts::tup:

7. they both are stunning on you, congrats!

8. Both of those are great bags, and they DO look nice on you, congrats!

9. Wow!
    Both look gorgeous. The jumbo doesn't look big on you at all!
    congrats!

10. Both are amazing on you! Beautiful!!!

11. I agree with others, both look gorgeous on you! Of the two, I like the MB on you better! It stands out more and the length is perfect (though you can always adjust on the Jumbo, too.)

12. Both are GORGEOUS!!!!! Congrats!!!!! :yahoo: :yahoo:

13. Oh both are gorgeous on you, congrats!!! and i love the purple tweed (?) jacket that you have on with the Jumbo, may I know what it is? TIA.

14. Both are looking great on ya'! Especially the MB!!

15. I think the 228 looks great on you!! I had a problem with the way the Jumbo looked on me, so I know how torn you must be. Just wanted to let you know that I think it looks good/not abnormally large on you at ALL :yes:

And the jumbo...well that's a classic and a keeper. You can pat yourself on the back for years to come for getting it at a somewhat decent price! :p