These pop up books are getting out of hand...

1. I wish I could erase the image of some dude standing in front of the mirror playing with this. :wtf:

Penis Pokey - UrbanOutfitters.com

2. You know what that reminds me of?

Puppetry of the Penis. It's guys who tour the country. Their show describes itself as "The Ancient Art of Genital Origami."

Let's just say these guys don't need that book to 'become' the Loch Ness Monster. I haven't actually seen the show, but they did perform in a British telethon once. (Apparently, Britain can show whatever it wants on tv after 9:00 at night!)

3. I got this from wickipedia.org:

Their tricks include:
    • Wind Up
    • Atomic Mushroom
    • Wristwatch
    • Snail
    • Three-Wood
    • Parachute
    • Eiffel-Tower (requires foreskin)
    • Hamburger
    • Pelican
    • Windsurfer
    • G-String
    • Brain
    • Weed-Snipper
    • Loch Ness Monster
    • Wedding-Ring
    • Mangina
    Apparently, Victoria Beckham is a fan! So's Jessica Simpson and Jake Gyllenhaal.

(When I saw them on tv, they did the Eiffel Tower, The Loch Ness Monster, the Hamburger and the Wristwatch.)

4. I saw them at the comedy festival in Melbourne, Australia a couple of years ago. It was pretty funny. I was really surprised that they had a screen with close up shots of their tackle on it - not the most attractive thing I've seen.

5. um wth. ew

6. Oh my... :wtf::roflmfao:

7. I hope the inner rim of the circle is rimmed with something cushy. I'd imagine the fella getting some papercuts! :wtf:

8. That's exactly what I was thinking!!

9. umm...no thanks