These are what causing me to eat in for the next month...Lots of Pics!!

Moonstarr,ohhMRmagazine, lovemel,Thank you for your sweet words:heart:

Slinkie: :P You're so right! A gal can never have too many Balenciaga...Yep, these babies will tie me over until I find my HG. I'd be SO happy if I could make an Anthra convert out of ya!

ally: Thanks, girlie:heart: I'm in looove with the fall leather!....as you can tell:P

cate: I know....I was trying to choose between Sienna and Tomato, and look where it got me!!:sweatdrop: I really am terrible at choosing something....I just end up getting them both at the end of the day!:nuts:

MandB:Awww. THANK you!!:blush:
I wouldn't classify Tomato as a true red..... It's a bit more pinkish than that. It's the color of candy apple, or hmwe put it as the color of OPI's nail polish "Big Apple Red", which is pretty accurate. To me, this is a cooler red than Vermillion. A tPFer posted comparison pics of 04 True Red, Vif and Tomato(sorry, don't remember who!!:sweatdrop:), and she said that those are indistinguishable. From the pics she posted, she is right.

:roflmfao::roflmfao:

Ramen noodles! Yay! Not only they're cheep, but they're tasty and I get to watch my figure, too!;) LOL :lol:

You ALWAYS manage to crack me up, girl!!! Wanna hire me?? I only charge $150 per hour....:graucho:

$150.00??? :wtf::wtf: Do you realize that is 3,000 dinners?!?!?! I might have to just tap your phone and follow you around from store to store!!! :ninja: