There's nothing worse than.....

Re-reading this thread made me want to remind myself to shut down any future thoughts about girls and their purses on the street....who am I to judge whether her bag is real or not? Even if it was a fake, a person would have to be a heel to say it out loud, no matter what brand it was (or wasn't).

Thanks for reminding me of this!

Its so interesting. I saw a marvelous B bag yesterday. Pumpkin colored, probably 35 with PH and most likely clem or togo--the woman carrying it was unremarkable in her clothing (jeans and a T) but the bag matched her hair perfectly. It was beautiful. I didn't want to stare, but it was a very pretty color bag on her. I peeked and looked away. Sometimes I can tell when a person is really rocking their bag -- but other times, as I mentioned before, they are waving it around kind of showing off status. Its interesting. I haven't seen a bolide around, just B bags.

What idiots. What's sad is that *they* can't tell a real one from a fake. Besides, even if it were, it's just rude to say. I would've snapped something back at them for sure, I'm so ghetto LOL.

I had the same thing happen to me in a restaurant with a Chanel Flap bag. I was speechless. It was a nice restaurant and I didn't feel I could say anything without a scene.
Just know, these people don't know anything about bags like we do!
PS I think we were at lunch in NY together, I remember that Birkin and it was gorgeous. Walk tall and be proud!

E. That happens to me al the time when I carry any of my Birkins. I've learned to brush it of. Silly girls who claim they can tell the difference between a real or fake Birkin while they are carrying a bag they bought at Macy's!