There's no Santa here, just fate...

1. Here are photos of LV that we had been looking for everywhere. And they came to us by destiny. We never thought that we would ever be able to get these bags. After I had been looking for Monogram Bequia Porte document all around, I found it here in my hometown and it's the last show piece. My bf had been wanting Soana Sac for a long long time and we knew that it's impossible to get it. But today when we were looking for gifts for friends, we pop up into LV shop as I saw blue Tobago Carryall. When we went in there, I didn't look at any other shelf but suddenly my bf saw Soana bag. He almost screamed:graucho: We told SA that we wanted it, doesn't matter how much it would cost. We are so happy and this is the best new year we could ever have :yes: Also that I attached photos of black Tobago shoe bag that I got 2 weeks ago from HKG and burgundy Bequia pocket organizer I got for my bf...:heart::heart::heart:
    DSCN3258e.jpg DSCN3287e.jpg DSCN3291e.jpg DSCN3292e.jpg DSCN3295e.jpg
  2. 2 more photos
    DSCN3296e.jpg DSCN3300e.jpg
  3. OMG!!!! AMAZING!!!! Congrats!!!
  4. Wow , Congrats! Great purchases!
  5. What an amazing collection!!! these bags are the most fabulous lv's, very classy! Congrats :smile:
  6. amazing ! Congrats !!! :smile:
  7. Congrats! Wonderful New Years present.
  8. That is amazing! You just never know when everything is going to go your way!
  9. Congrats. It was meant to be !! Sometimes fate can be good to you !!
  10. I LOVE IT ALL! I want that SOANA so DAMN bad HAHA! congrats!
  11. Love it! Thanks for sharing :smile:.
  12. Congratz!!! Enjoy them in good health!
  13. Yep, it was meant to be, I'm so happy for you & bf!
  14. Congrats!
  15. :drool: Congrats!!! My two faves!!