There is seriously something wrong with me

LOL, thanks for all the kind (and some flattering) replies.

I definately agree that there's an artistic appeal to all these bags, not to mention a pinch of snob appeal (admit it, it's nice to have an expensive luxury item). Another thing for me is the craftsmanship in these luxury bags. They're so beautifully made and sometimes with such beautiful materials, like osterich, that it's hard not to become obsessed.

Oh, and the Damier Geant, dude, i'm so all over that. A very nice piece with a good masculine tone to it. I *need* that for traveling...seriously, it has a shoe compartment! lol.

Welocme! I am definately far too into bags lol.
I think this "man" bag rocks, can't find a pic right now, but it is the Besace from Balenciaga. New for this Fall I think.

welcome to the club lol. yeah there are some great guy bags. if you see me around i am ALWAYS obsessing over the man bags at mulberry, even though they have a whole other section devoted to us gals, lol :censor: that, but imo i think todays man bags are tdf. welcome to the madness!!

KraZy007 said:
It's 2AM, I have work tomorrow at 8:30AM, and here I am reading threads about bags. Doesn't sound too bad, until you consider the fact that i'm a guy. W.T.F. I think i need therapy...I can't even use this stuff for crying out loud...well the wallets, yes, but hell no to man purses. Help.
There are some really great male fashion designers. Maybe there is some method to your madness? Besides that this forum is just plain fun. I come here to chit chat when I need to relax. At the end of the day, my husband isn't much of a talker and I am still hyped.
Personally I like it that there is a guy who understands my purse obsession. My husband just doesn't get it.
Also, there is a Fashion Spot forum that has lots of guys on it. I just think it runs a little more slowly.
http://www.thefashionspot.com/forums/

LOL you are funny, dude. i wish my bf was into bags like you. he doesn't really appreciate it, but he humors me. he did say to me today that he thinks the edith bag is a really crappy design. that made me laugh.

welcome and enjoy! we're all addicts here just like you.

Hello and welcome! I am a shrink, and the fact is therapy is fairly useless in the face of a great forum such as this. Don't waste your money on therapy. Buy a fun bag instead.

it's oki to look around at the forum, whatever your gender/sexual orientation it.. says more about your personality....u like nice and quality things... that's always good..