Theory Sample Sale NYC

1. 261 W 36th st. btw 7th and 8th ave.

Monday June 4 10 am - 5:45 pm Tuesday June 5 10 am - 6:45 pm Wednesday June 6 10 am - 5:45 pm Thursday June 7 10 am - 6:45 pm Friday June 8 10 am - 5:45 pm

2. I wish I was in NY! Theory is my favorite!! Their suits are the only ones that fit me well!!

3. oo awesome! i might have to go to nyc next week for this sale and the dvf one. has anyone gone yet? how is the stock?

4. :crybaby::crybaby::crybaby: I love Theory!
    Wish I lived in N.Y.

5. i went yesterday! it was a madhouse. and the workers there treat you like cattle being herded! lol but regardless the prices were awesome. from what i remember: pants and capris for $89, shorts for $59?, tops for $69 or $79, blazers for $129, outerwear for $199, and dresses for $99. They also have knits that they dont let you try on. i forget the prices but they were all ranging from $29 (tanks and stuff) to $99 (sweaters) I think.

Problem is thursday and yesterday was the friends and family sale but the rest of the week, prices may be different because it's the public sale.

oh, but they apparently have 10,000 new items of shipment coming in next week! keep a lookout

everything matches too! you just have to find it. but it not crappy stuff.

OH and bags that usually go for $400-800 are now on sale for about $150-$200

SICK!
    there's a long line so make time for it!
    gluck!

6. I couldn't get out of work in time to go Th/F, so I went today - it was a madhouse, BUT... there were TONS of stuff and they kept restocking. I got 4 prs of pants. Well worth it

7. Wish I could have made this one!

Do you ladies find the pants fit girls who are long and tall with smaller behinds - I was just wondering if it fit more of a "european" type body then a curvy one (like mine :sad:) thanks!

8. Lines lines lines -thats what i heard

9. does anyone if the last day, they discount even more?

10. Thanks for the info. I love Theory blazers, they fit me perfectly.

11. my mom went and picked up a bunch of stuff for me yesterday. she said it was ridiculously crowded, but that they have a great selection in terms of sizes. even petite sizes for shirts!

12. I went to the Theory sample sale yesterday (Weds) at about 4 pm. No lines. Lots of pants, but fewer jackets and skirts. They were still putting out new merchandise at the end of the day. I hoped to get a suit but didn't find anything I loved. I ended up getting two sweaters for $69 each vs. retail of $150-$180.They had some cute summer dresses too. I ran out off time but I'm tempted to go back tomorrow:smile:!

13. I just got an email saying they are taking an additional 20% off for the remainder of the sale days.

14. Yes, I find their stuff to fit my body well - and it's long and tall w/o much of a backside. ;)