Theory Sample Sale in NY

1. 261 W 36th Street (between 7th & 8th Ave)

Advanced Opening Friday December 1 10 am - 5:45 pm
    Advanced Opening Saturday December 2 10 am - 3:45 pm
    Advanced Opening Sunday December 3 12 pm - 4:45 pm
    Monday December 4 10 am - 5:45 pm
    Tuesday December 5 10 am - 6:45 pm
    Wednesday December 6 10 am - 5:45 pm
    Thursday December 7 10 am - 6:45 pm
    Friday December 8 10 am - 5:45 pm

- all denim $59
    - all shirts $69
    - all skirts $89
    - all pants $89
    - all dresses $109
    - all blazers $149
    - all outerwear $199
    - all tubular $29
    - all tee's $29
    - all "steady" sweaters $59
    - all cashmere $99
    - all other sweaters $99

2. can people just go to the advance opening, or do a certain group get "priveledge" to go to the sale first?

3. Lucky New Yorkers! Have fun for the rest of us!

4. I received the email from Clothingline. It said that only Clothingline subscribers get to attend during the advance dates since they are not posting those dates on their website. Not sure if they will enforce it since they did not request to print out the email for entry.

This place held the Kooba sample sale and others as well. I can't wait for the Ben Sherman one on Dec 19th. :smile:

5. i love theory... i wish i lived in nyc! have fun all of u new yorkers!

6. Has anyone gone to this sale - how is it? Is there a good selection? How long are the lines?

7. You can go during the advance sale, they don't enforce it, you don't have to show the email invite.

I went on Friday, the line was bad around 10:30am so I had to leave but when I came back around 3pm there was no line.
    Not sure how it is on weekends but during the week avoid morning and lunch time.

The selection was OK, I think it was better in smaller sizes. They say they restock all week, so I may go again later in a week.

Definitely worth going if you can make it.

8. I agree, they don't enforce it but many people might not know about the advancedday.

9. Cool.

10. Thanks for the observation, hopfeully I will be able to go.

11. Aagh - wished I lived in NYC - Theory is my work wardrobe staple!