Theory F&F Sample Sale

1. Does anyone know about the Theory friends and fam sample sale this Thursday and Friday (11/29-11/30)? I have a form saying that there is a F&F sale, but clothingline.com says it doesn't start until the 3rd of December. I can't figure out if this form is real or not, and I don't want to go up there and it be closed!

If anyone knows anything let me know! Thank you!!!

2. The public clothingline sale starts the 3rd but they usually open it early to Theory F&F so the dates you have are probably legit. Where is the form you got from? You may need to bring it with you for early access to the sale.

3. thanks for the info!

4. yes, thank you!

5. If you check the dates on the lushevents pdf, that's last year's flyer. This year, Thursday is 11/29.

6. Good call huilan! Does anyone have the flyer for this year??

7. no need for the flyer, I just received the e-mail and it states this:

These advanced [theory Sample Sale opening] dates are advertised to our e-mail subscribers only. If you are reading this email, you are a subscriber. FYI, there is NO special pass required to enter the advanced sale, just come by during the hours listed below.

Friday November 30 from 10:00 am - 5:45 pm
    Saturday December 1 from 10:00 am - 3:45 pm
    Sunday December 2 from 12:00 pm - 4:45pm

Only this email and our website have Friday's, Saturday's & Sunday's advanced hours...All other advertisements have the "official opening date" of Monday December 3 as the start of the theory Sample Sale.

* for Women only - sorry guys, we did not receive any Men's merchandise

8. ! Does anyone know how prices go?

9. No this doesn't work:sad:. This is a link to your gmail, doesn't work without your password :smile:
    If the email had an attachment could you try saving it on your computer and then uploading. Or if the email had a link could you try copy/pasting the link here.
    TIA - I remember last time the word really got out about Friday's opening and people were lining up like crazy, so I'm really hoping I can get in on Thursday with F&F.

10. - all shirts $79
    - all skirts $79
    - all pants $99
    - all dresses $109
    - all blazers $159

11. Never mind, I just found this online, I think this is it!

theory_sample_sale.jpg
  12. so we don't need an invite! Thanks so much for posting. I'm going to try to make my sister come with me!

13. Thank you!! I will definitely stop by tomorrow :smile: