thehuangfamily

Im not saying that any of you are wrong about them selling Auth LV. The only thing im saying is that there sales approach is very weird and I myself would not buy from them. I would not question the authenticity of there bags if they had one of each bag but some of the bags they have two of them in each style and this is why I question them. I really do think you have to be careful with this seller, every bag they've got seems to be new, If they didnt want the bag...Im sure LV would refund them.

Socialite said:
I just think that someone who buys 2 of the same LV bags from Louis Vuitton, doesnt use them and then tries to sell them on Ebay...why ? they could of got a refund if they didnt want the bag.

i'm fairly sure lv don't do refunds. and if you could make a profit on ebay wouldn't you? they're clearly buying them to sell to begin with.

Socialite said:
Im not saying that any of you are wrong about them selling Auth LV. The only thing im saying is that there sales approach is very weird and I myself would not buy from them. I would not question the authenticity of there bags if they had one of each bag but some of the bags they have two of them in each style and this is why I question them. I really do thing you have to be careful with this seller, every bag they've got seems to be real, If they didnt want the bag...Im sure LV would refund them.

The Cherry Blossoms f.e. are 3 years old... LV wouldn't take them back ;) And why should you bring a LE piece back to the store, if you can sell it for more?

I know that LV exchange bags and I do get what you're saying that they buy bags (limited ones) and then sell them at a higher price but its just that they have so many of the same bag on Ebay. Does anyone know if LV have a rule on you buying two or more of the same bag ?

I am skeptical of them. I have heard mixed reviews on this board and with the prices being so high, I feel too afraid to bid on anything for fear of losing so much. I watch some of their auctions but it's just so expensive.

Socialite said:
I know that LV exchange bags and I do get what you're saying that they buy bags (limited ones) and then sell them at a higher price but its just that they have so many of the same bag on Ebay. Does anyone know if LV have a rule on you buying two or more of the same bag ?[/quote]

why would they, they are about making the sale not spreading the wealth. correct me if i'm wrong. but i dont think that is a policy of theirs

Socialite said:
I know that LV exchange bags and I do get what you're saying that they buy bags (limited ones) and then sell them at a higher price but its just that they have so many of the same bag on Ebay. Does anyone know if LV have a rule on you buying two or more of the same bag ?

I don't think they bought all the bags directly from LV. Most of them are probably from 2nd hand stores or sth. like that, or they have their own costumers.
I'm not 100 % sure, but I think you are not allowed to buy more than 3 or 5 or sth. like that as an foreigner in french LV stores??? Or sth. like that ;)

the reason I asked was because I read a letter to mypoupette and a lady said that in some LV stores you were only allowed to buy so much LV. I dont know if this is true ?. I didnt start this thread to argue or anything I just wanted to know what you guys think, sorry if this thread offended anyone who has bought things from this seller. :biggrin:

Authentic and not used. Very pricey, but not stinky.

I'd pay for them. If I had a smelly LV, I'd hurl.
word.

But, after being the victim of a fake, it's good to be cautious, so I do appreciate this thread...

i have heard that some of their satisfied buyers have taken their products to LV for authentication. do you really think that even so many "superfakes" can fool LV sales associates and/or managers?

and yes, they are resellers. when i read the ebay boards, they mentioned themselves that they have a shop that sells secondhand LV. i'm sure it's not hard for them to get bags to sell. as for the brand new, discontinued stuff, I really have no idea. maybe they really did buy several just for reselling purposes. i can understand why people are speculating.

i browse their listings every now and then. i find that the limited edition stuff is ridiculously overpriced. but i have seen some secondhand LV in great condition for a reasonable price (i.e., they had a used damier papillon 26 for around $399 BIN, and someone snatched that right away).

bottom line? if you question them, you don't have to buy from them. do your research before buying any LV on ebay, and post in the Authenticate This thread. there are many MPRS on ebay that obtain lots of LV from time to time... maybe they don't have concurrent listings of the same, brand new stuff. but they have their means of obtaining these items to resell. and so does thehuangfamily. so far, i have not heard anything about their customers being unsatisfied or receiving fakes.

i would assume that if they really were doing some shady business practices, they would've been kicked off MPRS list by now. I have heard the issue about reusing pics, but I don't think they do that anymore.

Yup. They overprice their items like *cough* 88caviar *end cough*

The whole hoopla about thehuangfamily selling "superfakes" is just a rumor. They sell the real deal with a lot of limited edition and rare bags/items. If they have a Panda Billfold, I want to buy it soon... :biggrin:

Also: A lot of sellers have some of the same items, such at eBoutique... that doesn't make me suspicious one bit. The only thing that makes me wonder is what they do for a living... :shrugs: He he he.

jm311 said:
Yup. They overprice their items like *cough* 88caviar *end cough*

The whole hoopla about thehuangfamily selling "superfakes" is just a rumor. They sell the real deal with a lot of limited edition and rare bags/items. If they have a Panda Billfold, I want to buy it soon... :biggrin:

Also: A lot of sellers have some of the same items, such at eBoutique... that doesn't make me suspicious one bit. The only thing that makes me wonder is what they do for a living... :shrugs: He he he.

Yeah I've known a couple people who have bought from them and are really happy with their purchases. Like I said in another topic here, I think someone just started that rumor to try to hurt their business.
And speaking of overpricing, Ooh La Louis does the same thing.