The Yoyos are their non-CL lookalike

1. The Luciano Padovan! I do not remember the style name, but when I saw them I was instantly struck by their resemblence to the yoyo. I love their color (smoke) and they are cut a bit wider than CLs making them instantly more comfortable. They are significantly cheaper than CLs and I could tell why because of how the material feels. They were irresistable to me because of the color and because they were more than 50% off. I got them for $119 compared to the regular price of $365.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Wow! Great color!! Close match, too.Yeah, the yoyo's are cut low on the vamp, which can kinds dig in those little toes. My right fits fine, my left fot is bigger, I guess and it is tight.
    Now where did you find those??? Good job!

3. I found them at Intermix in Las Vegas. They had them in black velvet too.

4. Those are great!!!!!!

5. Look really nice. Are the yoyo's wider narrower than the VP in the toearea?

6. The cut of the material in the yoyos are lower/wider than the vp.

7. WOW! your right, and they both look cute. i would have never thought you paid that much just by looking at them

8. They are both great! Especially the CL:love:

9. Those are hot lavender! I love the color especially. :smile:

10. I saw those at the Intermix and Chicago and I was sooo tempted. They weren't priced as well as yours were, though! Good score!

11. Thanks everyone. I cannot wait to get a pedicure and warmer weather so that I can wear them.

12. Thanks for the heads up LavenderIce - I bought a pair of these yesterday at Intermix on Newbury Street. They're beautiful, they were only $119, and they're sooooo much more comfortable than the yoyos!

13. You're welcome. It's nice to have a cheaper and more comfortable version of the yoyos. I plan to wear the LPs for daytime and longer hours of being on my feet and I can save yoyos for nighttime and special occasions.

14. Any1 know if Intermix still have them??? Those are hot..i'm trying to hunt those down...but I'm in Los Angeles, can dont know where to start the search..any can help ?? thx