The WORST & BEST thing happened

1. As some of you may know I was searching HIGH and LOW for a Violet SGH City. I finally gave up all hope. Every time I called a store that actually carried it I was laughed at and told "that sold out the first week it was in" & "you'll NEVER find one" well after I came to terms and decided on the day my SA calls last night and guess what? Someone finally returned one!!!!!!!!!! I am beyond happy and just wanted to share. Needless to say the day is going back. Best part I still get to use my GC that I had to purchase the day. Here are the pictures:

2. Oh congrats!! It was meant to be. That Violet SGH has such excellent leather! Looks supple and chewy!!
  3. WOW! It looks amazing on u! What a happy ending! I love the giant city and it is fabulous in the violet! Congrats!
  4. So funny, I actually gave DH the final choice and he agreed! CITY
  5. she's gorgeous!! glad to hear your story had a happy ending after all :smile:
  6. ^^ yay, i'm so happy for you Z&J!!! :yahoo:
  7. Gosh, that thing is GORGEOUS!!! Yay!!
  8. glad to hear you found one...your violet is gorgeous and i :heart: ur grey sweater with it!! congrats!!
  9. So exciting! I have the same bag and love (and it always gets compliments). Enjoy! :tup:
  10. I love happy endings. :yahoo:Congrats.:dothewave:
  11. Yay!!! Glad you found one!!
  12. Hoorray, finally, it's Sunshine after Rain!!!! Congrats on finding her!!!! U look great with her!
  13. wow.. she's gorgeous!! that leather looks so yummy!! congrats on your happy ending!!

14. Thanks MABLI! It's this Cashmere hoodie from Old Navy. Awesome deal at $32!!!

15. YAY!!:yahoo:Proof we can always get what we want!! So gorgeous, I just love the purple/silver combo, great choice! Don't let her go!