The Wonderful and Oops!!! New Koala!

lol! i so wish my mom loved shopping like you do! if i buy anything now i need to hide it from her because she's OVER IT. lol. i get reminded all the time too.

the denim is pretty to look at but i KNOW i would never find a thing to wear it with and imo it's too spency for denim.

i am going to be in nc in like april. i have a convention to go to. not sure when though.

i'm not sure i could rock anything. not even in my apt with the blinds shut. lol

You made me swallow my Bailey's Irish Creme down the wrong throat I was laughing so hard - "not even in my apt with the blinds shut!" FUNNY! I'm probably at the opposite end of the spectrum - I like shopping too much - especially for the girls and I'm probably not teaching them good things. When one of my daughters was about 6 (I think it was around then) - we had a family member die and get cremated. She said she wanted to be cremated too, but she wanted her ashes spread over the Mall of America! I thought - OH NO! I'm afraid I haven't gotten much better! If you come to NC - let all of us NC folks know - perhaps we can have a PF lunch close to where your convention is!

LMAO at the mall of america!!! me too!!! LOL. i am such a mall girl. the greatest thing about college was i worked at the mall- i waited tables at ruby tuesdays. being a nyc girl my whole life getting to work in the mall was like heaven. lol.

i forget where the convention is- what are the big cities in nc?

You guys are making me laugh - I'm not going to be able to sleep!

Hifinn - your convention may actually be in Charlotte - it's one of the biggest cities and convention centers in the state. Greensboro is a little smaller, and Winston-Salem smaller yet. There's always Raleigh too. Charlotte is the most fun.

Bvbirdygirl - interesting that you like the mink my daughter loves the mink scarf!

yes charlotte! i think you're right. i've been to the same convention twice but i always forget. love it. i had steak and shake the last time. yum. love a mall and a chain restaurant!

hon, i think you need more bailey's! lol

If it's Charlotte - you definitely have to let us all know - there's a whole group of us. There is a wonderful restaurant right across the street called Harper's too.

We have Tiffany's, LV, Burberry, Nieman's, Nordstroms, Hermes, Ralph Lauren (not Polo - the real thing), BCBG (my girls like that one), Kate Spade and lots and lots more. Really fun!

By the way - I have learned the hard way not to have Bailey's Irish Creme PRIOR to shopping! LOL!

lol. i will. wait lemme check something.... yup charlotte. i will def let you know when i come! it's usually a 3 day weekend and i have a lot of time off. the last time i went to that big fab mall- i think it's the one you mentioned- do they also have a dillards and a cheesecake factory?

They do! It's the Southpark Mall. They have Cheesecake Factory, Maggiano's, Dillard's, Belks - and then all the new stores! Nieman's is brand new and so is Hermes, Ralph Lauren and several others. It's really fun to walk around. Let me know when you come and I'll try to bring along my daughter so you'll have someone young too - there are a bunch of other PF members that are close by too.

yes yes yes! southpark. i took myself there alone the last time. the time before a bunch of us went. i LOVE cheesecake factory! omg- mac and cheese balls....yum.... i was there in oct or november. i dont remember the hermes but i did DAMAGE at anthropologie.

i'm not that young. lol. 30. all my friends are 36-50something. lol

yay! so fun!

Thanks! Hermes JUST opened - mid-December, which is why you probably don't remember it. It fun to go in! I haven't tried the Mac and Cheese balls, but will have to. Definitely let us know when you're going to be comin' down - or "comin' on dawwwwn - " as we say in the South. You know, there are four kinda "lines" down south. There's a LINE that you drawwww, there's a LYINNN when you're a lyin' down, there's a Lyin - when ya'll are telling an untruth, and there's a LION that roars!

I'm definitely had my Bailey's limit now!

Oh - I love the lighthouses - It's gorgeous there. So unspoiled in many of the places.

We'll I'm off to bed so I can hit LV in the morning - I'm going to get the red vernis if it does me in!

Night!