The WoC - Wallet on Chain thread

Hi! Did you buy this at Chanel or from a reseller? I just decided to invest in the exact same one but have had no luck in finding the SHW one in store. Thanks for your help!
Hi! I called Saks on Fifth Ave NY and in 3 days she had a WOC for me. I don't where you are located but I can give you the name of the associate who helped me.

Hi! I called Saks on Fifth Ave NY and in 3 days she had a WOC for me. I don't where you are located but I can give you the name of the associate who helped me.
Aww you're so sweet! Luckily someone let me know they saw one at Chanel and I'm now just waiting for my payment to get processed and then it will be shipped to me. Thanks!

Reactions: Slc9
Hi Ladies,

I need advice. I am obsessing over the below WOC but its lambskin and Im afraid due to the color I might get color transfer. Please somebody talk me out of it. Its just so gorgeous :smile:
View attachment 3497731
I can't talk you out of it because it's a beautiful woc! I used to be so scared of lambskin, (my boy bag has scuffs after a few wears) but my two lambskin minis are super durable compared to my boy. I wouldn't worry about color transfer l, just make sure you don't wear brand new dark denim jeans. That woc is too gorgeous to pass up. Goodluck ![emoji7]

I can't talk you out of it because it's a beautiful woc! I used to be so scared of lambskin, (my boy bag has scuffs after a few wears) but my two lambskin minis are super durable compared to my boy. I wouldn't worry about color transfer l, just make sure you don't wear brand new dark denim jeans. That woc is too gorgeous to pass up. Goodluck ![emoji7]
Thanks the color just makes me drool!!!!