The WoC - Wallet on Chain thread

Hello to all the lovely ladies!

I've been browsing this thread for hours and, although I did not think much of the WOC before, thinking it was not a "real" bag but more of a wallet, you have definitely turned me around with all the stunning photos and I really want to add one to my growing collection now! :biggrin:

Could anyone tell me if there is a Chevron pattern WOC (not boy, just plain chevron) in dark blue or navy colour? I've been trying to look for a photo in Google, but can't see anything.

Basically, I am after this bag (photo 1) in this colour or close to it (photo 2)

P.s. I found these two photos on Google, but if they belong to anyone from TPF, I hope they don't mind me using them in this post...:smile:

Thank you so much!

Hi. I just purchased the bag you're describing. It's caviar navy chevron with silver hardware. I got it from Fashionphile. It's from the spring 2016 collection.

Hello to all the lovely ladies!

I've been browsing this thread for hours and, although I did not think much of the WOC before, thinking it was not a "real" bag but more of a wallet, you have definitely turned me around with all the stunning photos and I really want to add one to my growing collection now! :biggrin:

Could anyone tell me if there is a Chevron pattern WOC (not boy, just plain chevron) in dark blue or navy colour? I've been trying to look for a photo in Google, but can't see anything.

Basically, I am after this bag (photo 1) in this colour or close to it (photo 2)

P.s. I found these two photos on Google, but if they belong to anyone from TPF, I hope they don't mind me using them in this post...:smile:

Thank you so much!

I would call Chanel. When I was looking for the black chevron woc in July the SA at the Chanel boutiques told me that the black was sold out but they still had royal blue, navy, and red in their company inventory (Chanel across the nation). I would call their customer service number and they will help locate one for you. Best of luck!!

I would call Chanel. When I was looking for the black chevron woc in July the SA at the Chanel boutiques told me that the black was sold out but they still had royal blue, navy, and red in their company inventory (Chanel across the nation). I would call their customer service number and they will help locate one for you. Best of luck!!
+1, it's best to contact Chanel.
I purchased mine (caviar chevron black) towards the end of February, that was when it was just released.

I got my hands on this Boy Chevron WOC. It is my first Chanel and I am not that familiar with the different styles and seasons.
I was trying to research the style on the web but could not find much information.
Does anyone know what collection this style is from? Is it a rare seasonal style?
Would you guys keep it or go for the quilted version?

Attachments

• IMG_2821.JPG
    IMG_2821.JPG
    112.8 KB · Views: 1,233
  • IMG_2830.JPG
    IMG_2830.JPG
    115.7 KB · Views: 1,254
Last edited:
I got my hands on this Boy Chevron WOC. It is my first Chanel and I am not that familiar with the different style and seasons.
I was trying to research the style on the web but could not find much information.
Does anyone know what collection this style is from?

It is beautiful but for your first Chanel you may want to go with quilted. :smile:

I got my hands on this Boy Chevron WOC. It is my first Chanel and I am not that familiar with the different styles and seasons.
Does anyone know what collection this style is from? Is it a rare seasonal style?

It's beautiful! I would totally keep it. As for season, can you post a photo of the tag?

I would keep it. It's definitely rarer than quilted! Chevron tends to have more value than quilted.

Reactions: Arlene619

I have the same woc as you and I really love it. I would say it's more rare than a quilted woc.

Hi all, I'm newbie here. I saw so many beautiful collection here :smile: I tried to locate Chanel Boy WOC in caviar leather for my birthday . Is there any tpf member that has information? Any information would be helpful, thank you so much.
I just bought this from the Madison Ave Chanel boutique in NYC! The 57th street boutique also received one the same day (this past Monday). I'm not sure if it has already sold, but you can ask one of the SAs to hold/sell one to you the next time they get one! They can ship it to your house. Good luck and happy birthday!