The Winsley - what do you think?

Gorgeous bag, I like this one very much :smile: congratulations and enjoy!
Thank you Pessie! It is very beautiful indeed. I swear the photos don't do the bag justice.

It's really beautiful, and actually looks quite functional, too. Would love to see what you can fit in it. :smile: Congrats!
It can fit in quit a lot actually. I don't normally carry a lot of things around because there is only so much you can fit into a Chanel Jumbo. I might try to take some photos tomorrow when I have time. I took her out tonight and could fit in my umbrella, Miss Dior wallet, a small Chanel wallet, a card holder, and a lipstick case. I dont use to 2 zip compartments though cuz it makes the front and back of the bag look a bit out of shape (if that makes any sense).

She is beautiful! Enjoy!

Such a gorgeous colour - enjoy

Congrats, great colour and your modelling pics are great. I have to say I like the new packaging.

Beautiful bag. Congrats !
I'v not been taken with anything Mulberry for a couple of years now but this might bring me back !

Very understated. Congratulations! Carry it in good health :tup:

Thank you ladies :smile: I haven't actually worn it yet cuz I've been quite busy so haven't got time to condition and spray it with Collonil. But will do that at some point this week ;)

Hi, what do you think of this bag, do you love it? Any issues? Are the middle open pockets secure enough? Thanks
I absolutely love this bag. Dont have a single issue with it. You dont have to worry about the bag being secured or not when used because the chain will automatically close the bag up. Sorry I'm not good at explaining it but go have a look in store, you'll see what I mean :smile: