the who's who got the balenciaga fbf when it first came out

1. i just found the celeb & fashion insiders pic who got the FBF when it first came out, here are they with their lovelies.

[​IMG]

2. COOL!

i LOVE kATE'S TOP!!:yahoo:

3. Thanks for posting this pic here, seahorse!!! Btw, jus wondering if the very 1st fbf comes along with the detachable leather long strap? I think it does have, i can't recall....heheheheh

Here is another pic of my fav of kate moss....:heart: :heart:

KateMoss_Pic5(1).jpg
  4. ^^ wow, thanks sea, great pics :tender:

p.s. i :heart: kate moss with her short hair!!!

5. firsters... super collage

6. Love the pics, Seahorse!:love:Thanks for posting!:yes:

7. oh yeah... where's the shoulder strap??

8. Seahorse, that's so cool... where did you manage to dig up all these old photos???

9. right, is it an earlier version without the shoulder strap?

great pictures!!

10. Cool pics!

11. i actually got it from a thread about kate in other forum :p

wow, i didn't realize that too, where's the longer strap?

thanks for the new add celia...
    [​IMG]

12. Seahorse!!! Thank you so much, I have been searching high and low for that shot of Kate Moss.

That was the picture that first hooked me to Balenciaga and I called every store in Manhattan searching for the Balenciaga Le Dix bag.

And I found one in Barney's! It was my first designer handbag purchase and I don't remember if it had a strap or mirror.

Unfortunately, I lost my job due to 9/11 and had to return the bag because I couldn't afford to keep it with everything being so unknown at that time.

13. That was the picture that first hooked me to Balenciaga and I called every store in Manhattan searching for the Balenciaga Le Dix bag.

me too!!! when I saw gwyenth with one I knew I had to have one!!:yes:

14. ^ Keodi, did you find it then in '01 or '02 and do you still have your first Flat Brass Le Dix?

15. Oy! Can you believe the only name I recognize in that collage is kate moss's? Am I the only one who doesn't know who these women are?????