Balenciaga Clubhouse

The White Club! :)

jy81 Posted By jy81 Posted Jun 25, 2007

1. Beautiful bbags ladies! I would really like to get a white bbag w/ggh, but don't know if they are too much maintenance... What do you think?

2. yum...yum bags gals!!!

Powder
    love the new white and your ex white city too:drool:. I'm sorry you are regretful that have sold it:flowers:.

3. #18 Jan 25, 2009
    Last edited: Jan 25, 2009
    What beautiful bags everyone!!!

I now can join the club too! :wlae:

my white messenger
    [​IMG]

I'm not too afraid of maintenance. Just gotta keep em clean and conditioned. they take care of themselves.

4. I get too join too! '07 White First

[​IMG]

5. 07 ggh pt

Attached Files:

• 037.JPG
      037.JPG
      File size:
      113.7 KB
      Views:
  6. I love all these white bags :smile:

7. THANKS ROSIEPOSIE. YOU STILL HAVE THE MOST COLORFUL SANDWICH I'VE SEEN! :graucho::graucho::graucho:

8. Love all the white bags!
    I was trying to purchase the city White w/GSH and they said they were soldout, but I just notice it was on the website again. There may be hope!

9. I love white!! My HG is still White PH :nuts: One day I will find her... Or Balenciaga might reproduce PH. Fingers crossed! :biggrin:

10. Here are a few, in honor of summer.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

11. beautiful white bags. ok girls more pics please the white ones are so beautiful never tired to see them!!!!!!! anyway i got a white gsh city (2008) didint post the pict. but i will!!!!!

12. My white Day

Attached Files:

13. Ooh that it's GORGEOUS!! :smile: ^

I'm.waiting for my white first to arrive.. but already have the classic city :smile: adore!!!!