The Weenus Has Landed

1. I saw it last week in the store... couldn't help but immediately think of the lovely posters here, who named it after a penis. :lol:

2. ROFL..OMG.....Ill never be able to look at this bag without laughing now...HEEHEE!!!!!

3. I saw it at Saks BH a few weeks ago in patent yellow/gold...looked like, um, shiny pee :p I told the SAs what y'all said about the so-called "Madison" and now they won't be able to look at the bag without thinking weenie either!! :lol:

4. Its a limp weenus , hehehe. and a small one:graucho:

5. I am told even the female associates at Chanel think it's a limp weenus.:roflmfao:

6. My NM had several of them Stacy!
    Very pretty IRL.

7. I know! I really loved it at the trunk show but I honestly don't think I can carry it now! I am so impressionable by my fellow pf sisters!

8. I honestly thought the same thing when I saw this bag at the Saks trunk show. :roflmfao:

9. If I see anyone carrying this, I will have to do everything in my power not to ROFL!!! Thanks you guys for scarring me from this bag....

10. I know Ada!! I don't remember who started this weenus thing but it has scarred me for life!:push:

11. :roflmfao: If I see anyone wearing this bag the same thought is going to go through my mind............ It is a pretty bag, but still, once that idea is in your head forget it.

12. ok, the title of this thread alone made me look. i don't think I'll ever be able to look at that bag with a straight face again!!

13. Oh my.. Another bag "ruined" :p we already have the fanny jacobs bag and now this. :push:

14. My first impression was that it reminded me of Alice the Goon. I even told my SA that, and that's when he told me what the female sales associates thought it looked like.:roflmfao:

[​IMG]