The Walking Dead on AMC

I also loved how at the end of the eppy everyone is beaten down by the events of the day Maggie was like we're going to fight this.
I like the fact that the group dynamic shows points where different members become the strength for them and leads the team.

I feel like teasing Glenn's death last season was done to remove the sting and shock of it for this season. It was time for his character to go to advance the story and give the entire group and viewers a reason for revenge. I also like the development of Carl's character in knowing he needed to sacrifice himself for the group.

I'm excited for Ezekiel and Shiva.

Last edited:
Reactions: Prufrock613
Do we thinking Maggie is still pregnant? I would think after the pain and adrenaline she witnessed would cause her to miscarry. For some strange reason, I think Sasha is pregnant with Abraham's baby. That talk he had with her about wanting a baby makes me think they slept together.
I don't think Maggie is still pregnant but I think that the group will still treat her like she is. ITA I think Sasha is pregnant too. I kind of feel like she needs it, it will give her more motivation to keep going on. Cause man you don't want to hook up with this girl you end up dead lol.
I like the fact that the group dynamic shows points where different members become the strength for them and leads the team.

I feel like teasing Glenn's death last season was done to remove the sting and shock of it for this season. It was time for his character to go to advance the story and give the entire group a reason for revenge. I also like the development of Carl's character in knowing he needed to sacrifice himself for the group.
That's a really good point about Glenn's near death experience last season. It's a good way to soften the blow when it really does happen. I was upset at the loss of him in the dumpster scene this not so much. Carl really has grown so much it's like he understands how the world works better than the adults do lol.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using PurseForum mobile app

I have to say that I love the character of Negan. Yes, he is evil but I really like the fact that he means what he says and follows through; so refreshing! I didn't find the episode as stressful as I thought I would, but I am really sad that Abraham is gone as he was one of my favourite characters. I know I will be in the minority here when I say that Glenn dying did not affect me at all. I never really connected with him and thought it was unbelievable that he didn't die in that zombie hoard. As for Rick, even though he seems beaten down, I think when the time comes, he will remember everything Negan, did especially to his son, and get some of his own back :smile:.
LOL nah I liked Glenn...

Negan, Well if this dude plays the charisma as the Negan from the comic. You will like him....He's a villian with logic if that makes sense. There is a method to his madness lol!
I thought after seeing Abe go the rest were safe. I didn't see Glenn's death coming. I'm so sad about that[emoji26].

I think for Rick the final straw was having to whack off his son's arm.

I would never have thought I'd be shedding a tear watching a zombie show! The last time I did it was watching Love Story when I was younger! But the last few minutes of the episode last night was so heart wrenching.

They showed a teaser of next week's episode and we'll get to see Carol and Morgan in their newfound place.

I was NOT seeing two deaths, I know it was widely rumored but I just thought that it was going to be one. Which is why i was really shocked when Glenn got it... I was confused when He did Abe but they cut Glenn's own straight out from the comics...

Do we thinking Maggie is still pregnant? I would think after the pain and adrenaline she witnessed would cause her to miscarry. For some strange reason, I think Sasha is pregnant with Abraham's baby. That talk he had with her about wanting a baby makes me think they slept together.

I was wondering how she seemed kinda better. Like putting the fear of God in her made the pain and pregnancy troubles go away. She could barely move last season.

Reactions: ildera5
lol. But were you okay? Have you recovered yet?

I'm okay, but I was curled up on the sofa with a blanket and glass of wine; shaking in the fetal position. My neighbor was cracking up and told me not to scare her like that again. She was going to call our security guard lol.

I'm okay today (to busy pissed at co-workers) to think about it.

Reactions: tweegy
I feel like Maggie will still be pregnant and have the baby. Not sure about Sasha, I don't feel like they'll give her character a baby. Negan will be on this show for a few seasons yet..IMO. As they say, this part of the storyine is just getting started. Yes, we want them to kill Negan, all run back to Alexandria and live happily ever after. That won't happen.

It was a very emotional night :yucky:. Didn't care about Abraham, but no not my Glenn.

Yes, so sad about Glenn. I was so happy when the bat landed on Abraham because I thought Glenn was safe although I knew it would be one of those two, but they quickly took that away. Glenn will be missed so much, but I guess that's how Maggie's story evolves. It probably makes her stronger.

Reactions: tweegy
Yes, so sad about Glenn. I was so happy when the bat landed on Abraham because I thought Glenn was safe although I knew it would be one of those two, but they quickly took that away. Glenn will be missed so much, but I guess that's how Maggie's story evolves. It probably makes her stronger.

I thought it was going to be Abraham and Rosita. I said for months, I could care less about Abraham, Eugene, Rosita, Sasha and Tara.

I stayed away from all the sites because I didn't want to read the rumors & speculation. I was really sad to see Glenn & Abraham go. Glenn was an Atlanta original & Abraham was a good soldier. His combat talents will be missed by the group. I understand why Negan killed Abraham...he was not someone who was going to cower or accept Negan as a leader. That was obvious when Abraham rose up, squared up against him & looked Negan squarely in the eye. I'm really going to miss Abraham's quirky sayings...he would really make me laugh with some of the things he would say. It will be interesting to see how the group recovers. I'm looking forward to seeing the Kingdom & how they will come into play.

I'm gutted that Glenn is dead because he one of my fav characters but at the same time I'm not terribly moved by it if that makes sense. They could have killed off any of the lesser characters in the same way and I'd probably have felt the same about the episode. It was gruesome and gory enough to be traumatic no matter who died.