The waiting was worth it I proudly present:

1. Today was a very busy day, good so otherwise the waiting would have driven me nuts.
    But finally my spy is home. I am so excited my girls (preteens) were allowed to assist the "unveiling" and they just love it:heart: and I do to.

2. Oooh, such a tease ... let's see it already! LOL
  3. OMG....LETS SEE IT!!!!:nuts:
  4. open!! :popcorn:
  5. Just a little suspens....:graucho:.
    Most of you prefer the real bubbely ones but I wanted something a bid more vintagy and just fell in love with this one! It has great leather, softer than I expected, I love the feel (still a Balgirl in the inside)

Hubby thinks it's a bid dull, men he still doesn't understand why I sold my Bal rouge vif.
    But I adore it.

DSCN4791.jpg DSCN4792.jpg DSCN4793.jpg
  6. looks gorgeous!!:yahoo:

The more you carry it, the more you will love it! :heart::heart::heart: Soon the closet starts accumulating Spy Bags....:p
    the love & addiction continue....:nuts:

Congrats on you new spy!:dothewave:

BTW, DH says the same thing about my spies, oddly enough, he likes the Baby spies....:roflmfao:
  7. ohh, the leather does look soft! Beautiful, congrats!
  8. WOW... Congrats! I know how much you have been waiting for this! Beautiful leather.... :love:
  9. Ohh! That bag looks so neat you wear it well! Once you get one you dont stop at that. You need more. Why do you think thay are so addicting?
    Congratulations on a lovely bag!
  10. I love the unique leather on your bag! It looks fantastic on you! Enjoy and wear it in good health!:heart:
  11. gorgeous, congrats.
  12. CONGRATS...! nice spy...
  13. Congrats! She's a beaut!
  14. Congrats, catcat, love that color!!
  15. I love it! It IS unique looking, in fact I'm confused about what color that is? cognac? Whatever it is I love its "vintagey" look. Congrats!:tup: