The wait is over - my bordeaux Blake is finally here!

1. I got a call this past weekend from MJ SF that the bordeaux blake I have been waiting for finally arrived. It was love at first sight and I knew I had to get it! :yahoo:As you can see I had my son model her. My son said that he loved the color but that it was too heavy!! Eh! Men...what do they know about handbags!!
    Do you gals think that I would have to wait till the Fall before I can take her out?
    IMG_4710.JPG IMG_4712.JPG IMG_4713.JPG IMG_4715.JPG IMG_4716.JPG
  2. Beautiful bag and BEAUTIFUL color! Congratulations!

I don't think you have to wait until fall to carry it - the color is wonderful!
  3. Stunning!! I love how rich and lush that color is! Congrats eisse!!:tup::tup:
  4. Thanks gals!! I can't wait to show her around town.
  5. WOW! What a beauty!! Congrats on getting the bordeaux, the color is divine!!

Your son looks adorable!
  6. That is just beautiful! I love it!
  7. Amazing bag. What a rich, beautiful color. I would probably wait until fall but I know that is torture...cheating a little never hurt. :smile: Congrats!
  8. So gorgeous!!!!
  9. Wow, the Blake looks amazing in that color!! Congrats!
  10. Beautiful! I don't think I'd be able to wait until FALL. Use her now!
  11. Wow, beautiful bag, carry her NOW!

Your little boy is cute :smile:
  12. :smile: Lovely shade, excellent choice! Fall's way too far off! Enjoy it now! :p
  13. Essie: Bordeaux is a gorgeous color, congrats.
    I'm so glad to hear that you weren't disappointed after waiting for it for months. You don't have to wait until Fall to use this bag, I'm sure you will look stunning with it.

Your son is cute, well, he loves the color. =)
  14. LOVE the color! It's gorgeous! Congrats!
  15. OMG that bag is absolutely gorgeous. I LOVE that color. Congratulations. I think I might have to sell my Coach suede bordeaux bag and get this Blake instead.