The UTAH Club!!!!!!!!!!

1. Guys (and girls), i havent seen many (or even any) threads on UTAH pieces!!! Pls post pics of your beautiful Utah piece(s)!!! :p I'll start with mine: Utah Compact wallet (u can also see the heat stamp in the 2nd & 3rd pic)...My fave of all my wallets!:heart: :heart:

DSC04311 copy.jpg DSC04312 copy.jpg x1prBCtpy9yqTq4G6ZeSMOnemA7V3t0-h_qmfbtd3TJd3a848GtM8m4HgOXvg6NsFxmow1Ekb5FtUB9TIISkAiUbKDPDHMCNnZRh
  2. This should be in the LV Clubhouse, Gordon.

3. Sorry, i didnt know there was a clubhouse till now, im new to the purse forum.

4. Great pictures, utah looks very classy

5. Inventeur belt (centre):

[​IMG]

my only Utah piece to date.

6. love ur Utah Gordon!

7. I luv ur belts deluxeduck. You've got a great collection.

8. Thanks!!

9. hey Gordon, can u post more pics of ur Utah wallet in action ie cards inside? how r u liking it so far? does it scratch easily? I'm thinking of getting one myself and would like to know how u like it.. thx!

10. Hey! I'm loving my Utah wallet so far, it is absolutely fantastic! I think the utah is one of the most beautiful leather lines for LV. The compact wallet, like its name suggests is really compact and very functional (with the many card holders, photo slot and coin pocket). Because the Utah is really soft and supple, it may be vulnerable to minor scratches. Even if there are any scratches, they will not be noticable because the leather is grained!! Please tell me if u do get a utah wallet! Here are some more pics...

DSC00922.JPG DSC00923.JPG DSC00924.JPG DSC00925.JPG DSC00927.JPG
  11. awesome pics and great review Gordon! i'll go into LV n have a closer look at this baby :smile:

12. Something for "our" Club :nuts: : Utah Messenger

[​IMG]

13. ooooh that is one black beauty... post a pic of all ur things stuffed in it and with u modelling it!

14. Leather looks so butter soft, great pic of utah!

15. It's brown not black (attention large file)

[​IMG]