The Updated Fanny Pack???!?!!!??

1. Tell me they aren't making a come back.....

2. I actually think it's cute. It's especially great for hands-free shopping. Yeah...and when you have the kids with you. I wanted the Gucci one and the LV belt bag, but other bags came first and I never got around to getting one, but maybe I'll get this one. I like it. I didn't like the old school big and puffy black ones that people wore at the amusement park. I thought those were tacky!
  3. The female SAs at Louis Vuitton wear something similiar and it is very cute. I actually really like this.
  4. I think it's cute. I don't think I'd use it much myself though.
  5. This is cuter than a fanny pack...I would wear it!
  6. I think it is cute too! One of the things that the SA did in the legacy store was to tighten the strap on a swingpack and actually put it on their waist. It would sit on the side and it was easy to get into without being in the way.
  7. that one i would actually wear - its cute!
  8. I've done that on mine before. As long as you're not TOO skinny (which I am not even close to :lol:) or TOO ample, it should work for most people.
  9. I'm not a big fan of it. I think it would be hard for most people to pull off.
  10. mmm I love that! I would wear it while shopping.

?? for wearing swingpack around waist. Ive been wanting one and love this idea. I have a 25ish inch waist- would it work for me??
  11. I've never been been a fan of the Fanny pack and am not liking this at all!
  12. I'm not a big fan of them in general, but I know lots of girls that use the LV and Gucci ones and they look so cute! I'd need to see this one on a person before I yay or nay it.
  13. I hate it and wouldn't be caught dead wearing it! I didn't wear fanny packs then and definitely am not wearing them now! Some things (especially fanny packs) are best left in the past!