The Updated Everything JPG/Shoulder Birkin II page

resurrecting this thread! i just came across a gorgeous rouge SBI w a reseller that I'm just lovin!!!:loveeyes::loveeyes:Trying to work up the nerve to take the SB plunge!!!:thinking: Any recent experiences w SBs?

resurrecting this thread! i just came across a gorgeous rouge SBI w a reseller that I'm just lovin!!!:loveeyes::loveeyes:Trying to work up the nerve to take the SB plunge!!!:thinking: Any recent experiences w SBs?

well it is heavy if you put a lot of things, that's for sure. but i still love mine (cobalt phw togo) despite it bumping into things.:love:

Just got mine and after being almost put off by the SA in the consignment store, I tried it on and it was love at first sight. Mine is from the first JPGs so with the HAC HW and no interior pockets...ImageUploadedByPurseForum1439244529.050149.jpgImageUploadedByPurseForum1439244552.017650.jpg

Reactions: Pmrbfay
Just got mine and after being almost put off by the SA in the consignment store, I tried it on and it was love at first sight. Mine is from the first JPGs so with the HAC HW and no interior pockets...View attachment 3093997View attachment 3093998

beautiful!!:loveeyes::loveeyes: so chic! congrats! Thanks for posting the pics! I love the size of the shoulder birkins! I try to keep my purse contents to a minimum so I dont find myself using my larger totes. So I'm trying to decide b/w a first JPG vs a vintage Kelly.

Reactions: obsessedwhermes
Just wanted to make a note an revive this thread because this year i have found with my Ipad pro that the JPG for my size and lifestyle is the bag to own i adore it the flop and fold and fit on my arms and since i do not use inner pockets im so in love with these bags, i wish we could share more on them modeling,street style,looks,charms on them beause these bags, arrived before the mega boost of street style photography, so there is not much to go after.

thankyou. best.Birkel

Reactions: nicole0612