The Ultimate Chloe Susan/Susanna/Suzanna Studded Boots thread

Not sure about availability of nappa with Silver Hardware in UK but sizes galore at Barneys (US) http://www.barneys.com/chloé-suzanna-ankle-boots-504092401.html

The new color "Cherry" is available on the Chloe website for GBP 825. Click the link below.
https://www.chloe.com/gb/ankle-boots_cod11068627em.html

I've seen denim and velvet too (blue lagoon with Silver Hardware) http://m.saks.com/pd.jsp?productCode=0400090956369&R=3610926987247&P_name=Chlo&#233;&sid=41468694676161&Ntt=chloe+susanna&N=0&FOLDER<>folder_id=2534374306593695&bmUID=lnKp4ho

Good luck finding your size!
The cherry is so pretty. I cannot look!!!

Thank you ButterflyB, the black and silver on Barneys are exactly what I'm looking for! I was hoping to pay a little less if possible so will keep looking but if I get desperate.........
Also need to try some on for size before ordering, especially from overseas.
Thank you again for your help, if anyone sees the black nappa with silver how in the UK please let me know x

Thank you ButterflyB, the black and silver on Barneys are exactly what I'm looking for! I was hoping to pay a little less if possible so will keep looking but if I get desperate.........
Also need to try some on for size before ordering, especially from overseas.
Thank you again for your help, if anyone sees the black nappa with silver how in the UK please let me know x
Hi, I got my black leather Susannas with silver hw from the Chloe boutique on Sloane Street last week

Hi guys! I know that these boots come in leather, suede and lambskin. Could anyone tell me what's the difference between leather and lambskin when it comes to duration, looks etc? I'd be very grateful :smile:

Hi guys! I know that these boots come in leather, suede and lambskin. Could anyone tell me what's the difference between leather and lambskin when it comes to duration, looks etc? I'd be very grateful :smile:
I have seen them listed as nappa leather, nappa lambskin-they are both leather. I've found them durable, but I am not that hard on my shoes. The suede, velvet and nubuck would be more delicate, I'd imagine.

I have patent (less give) nappa and nubuck(no break in, most comfortable fit)I haven't had any problems with all leather or hardware. Although, I noticed the leather soles are (easily) prone to heavy scuffs/wear more so than my other leather soled boots/shoes. I've only worn indoors to parking lot, or little walking on paved road. I might consider vibram half soles, only because I hate worn looking soles LOL Not sure If I would benefit from it, no snow and/or it rarely rains in Orange County.

I agree with rdgldy, the nubuck does need a little more "TLC". I used/sprayed kiwi waterproofing on my nappa (red) and nubuck (camel) before use. Applied petroleum jelly to condition my patents. And, always keep 'em in shoe bags.

Thanks for all the answers! I asked it because I saw a considerable price difference between regular leather and napa lambskin, lambskin being cheaper. So I thought that maybe lambskin is less durable. Also, is there a big difference in their finish? Cause on the website they both look the same to me.

Thanks for all the answers! I asked it because I saw a considerable price difference between regular leather and napa lambskin, lambskin being cheaper. So I thought that maybe lambskin is less durable. Also, is there a big difference in their finish? Cause on the website they both look the same to me.
On Barney's website, nappa leather vs. nappa lambskin leather is a $5 difference, with the lambskin higher, $1340 vs. $1345. I would honestly have to examine all my boxes to see which is which. I never even considered the different finishes when purchasing mine, more concerned with the color I was getting.

Reactions: Anna J
Hi Ladies

So I went ahead and ordered the susannas in the black with gold h/w and also the silver. For me personally I think I prefer the silver h/w. I love these boots but am just not sure they look right on me, am not sure I'm 'cool' enough to carry them off if that makes sense? Maybe it's just the way I feel at present as am over my comfortable weight (had my second baby 3 weeks ago) but does anyone have any idea where I could look for outfit ideas etc when wearing these boots? Have looked through this thread and Pinterest but just wondered if there are any other sites out there?
Also, those of you who have these boots, how do you wear them with jeans in winter? Do you wear socks and jeans that go right down to the boots, or do you leave a bit of ankle showing?
Hope all this makes sense, sorry for rambling, am blaming sleep deprivation
TIA x