The two new additions to the family!

1. So most of you know I bought another bracelet bag and the hobo in the "post finds" section

Here is a pic of the both. I am just not feeling the Black Bracelet bag so think it will be a resale on - it's really soft smooshy leather but I think I am definately more a beeded gal!

The hobo I like more. I also have the Blue Nuit paddy with shoulder strap coming on Tuesday so I will post them too. PLease see pics and also a new bracelet family pic. I've got another couple of items (up my sleeve at the mo) so hopefully more to post next week!

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. Are those bags stinkin cute!!!!!!!!!

3. I like that leather bracelet bag. Didn't you get a pretty good deal on it? I would keep it and use it as a more casual bag.

4. Wow babe, I am loving the new hobo, your pictures of it look even more amazing, it really is a great bag. You done really well there!

Your new Chloe additions are amazing, honestly, you are a lucky, lucky girl, with a great Chloe eye :yes:

5. Bagsfor me yes I did get a good deal on it but in my mind its only a good deal if you love it! I unfortunately don't.:sad:

I wouldn't use her casually as I always use really large bags casually so she is already packed away with no intention of using so I think she will have to go!:sad:

Chloe Babe - well it's down to you that I have most of these and your keen eye that has made it happen! Cheers! :supacool:

6. Congrats, gorgeous bags!

I love bracelet bags, and that hobo paddy with yummy leather is very cute, and not too common style :love:

Oh and I must add your whole collection is tdf, I'm drooling!

7. Gorgeous! I have that same tan hobo...from '05 right? I love mine....you should post pics of you wearing it! Congrats! :yes:

8. Thanks Sonja - very kind of you

Debs yes its 05 - very smooshy and fits great on the shoulder

9. GORGEOUS! Congrats, they are both fabulous!

10. Your beaded bags are so beautiful! I like the leather bracelet also, something great for casual/knock around wear and you wouldn't have to worry about it.

11. Thanks Alea

Yes I think I may just have to start using the black one casually although it is a bit small for me casually - I usually only wear large bags.

Thanks for everyones lovely comments

12. Ooooh! Very, very nice! I love the hobo! The black bag is cute, too, although you're right, it doesn't pop out at you like the other bracelet bags.

13. Congrats... girl i cannot keep up w/ you :p

14. Absolutely GORGEOUS! You go girl! ;)

15. Love the hobo secret! Great deal on that! Congrats! :love:

The black one isn't doing much for me... It pales in comparison to your other bracelet bags! You're absolutely right to only keep the ones you love! A bargain is not really a bargain if you don't enjoy it.

Can't wait to see the bleu nuit!!! You'll be posting in this thread right? :popcorn: