The Twilly and Hermes Handles

Seton, as I click on page 5, i was half calling out your name as scarf expert to name the Legend kUna Peuple De panama..... Yes, it makes me yearn for it right away!

Thanks for the information.

Rose, that black twilly is so beautiful...it has 24 FSH spelled out on the length of the twilly, right?

Guccigal, thanks for starting this thread.

It provides many options on the colour combinations!

All about bags - your collection is TDF!!! love every one and the way you selected/match the twilly.

ILML and Rose: Your bags with twillys are beautiful!
Is there any other H bag that you would put a twilly on? We have seen Lindy, Kelly and Birkin, I was just wondering:wondering

Seton, as I click on page 5, i was half calling out your name as scarf expert to name the Legend kUna Peuple De panama..... Yes, it makes me yearn for it right away!

Thanks for the information.

LOL. Glad to be of help. :smile:

I dont have any matching twillys. Oh well. . . .

Quote:
Originally Posted by sputnik
i will be the lone voice of dissent here i guess but i think you should just enjoy your kelly as it is and not wrap the handles. i think it looks way too fussy and precious and takes a lot away from the bag. but that's just my take on it and i know a lot of people like the look.

^ITA. I even hesitant putting my cadenas on (love them, buy them and look at them =). Kellys do look too precious with those twillies on. Looking at the vintage photos of The Divas with their kellys you'll never see them with any kind of condiment.
But I do admire your creativeness and patience, tpf Ladies :girlsigh:

I felt that way initially. Didn't even want to put the cadenas too. However, when I made a concession and put them on lighter colored bags and croc handles, I started liking the look very much.....:P

I have started putting twillys on all my kelly handles except for the box ones for protection. I actually don't use the strap but use kellys as handbags. I have also tied twillys on my birkins (not on the handles) and for my lindys, I have used it on my parchemin and croc. I rarely even use the lock that comes with the bags anymore...

My local store liked what I did to my lindy that they took a photo of it!!!

here's my twilly & kelly handle:

attachment.php

Attachments

• hermeskellywhitetoile.jpg
    hermeskellywhitetoile.jpg
    57.1 KB · Views: 6,557
Reactions: faab89